185 3 5-15 09:14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
twilloo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 63510 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, I just got my Avata 2 and I will be of course registering it with the FAA. My question is since I will have one drone registered with the Faa will I have to register my Mini 4 pro? It is being flown with standard batteries and just for recreational purposes.  Thanks

5-15 09:14
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

A Recreational registration with the FAA will cover many drones including the Avata and M4P. It doesn't hurt to register it, just be sure to list both in the inventory.
5-15 10:03
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If you registered for recreational flying, you haven't registered your drone.
You've registered yourself as a drone owner and that covers as many drones as you want for recreational flying.
No need to do anything.
5-15 15:47
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there. According to FAA regulations, if you are operating your drone only for recreational flights, you do not need to register your drone that weighs 250 g or less, and you do not need to worry about complying with RID-related regulations, as these regulations do not apply. However, if you plan to operate your drone for commercial flights, according to regulations, we recommend that you use an Intelligent Flight Battery Plus with a larger capacity so that you can meet regulatory requirements for commercial flights without installing a third-party RID module. We appreciate your understanding.
5-16 20:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules