Mini 4 Pro Goggles 2 Remote ID error - Can't take off
185 2 5-15 09:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rgs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13816 ft
United States

Haven't flown now for about 4 months - combination of bad weather and some other problems keeping me busy. Updated RC2, Mini 4 Pro with the larger battery, Goggles 2 and the hand controller to latest updates, checked that goggles were still bound to Mini 4 Pro and tried to used but keep getting remote id error. Says connect to DJI Fly and update location. Tried doing that on phone and on RC2, but keeps saying can't update location. I'm way out in the country in Canada. There are no previously set locations around me. Tried to set a location but won't save. It was all working fine last December before I did the updates. Anyone know what I'm not doing?
5-15 09:53
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Before flying in the current area, you are advised to connect your mobile phone to the goggles, please make sure the firmware version and app version have been updated to the latest. For mobile devices, it should allow the DJI Fly to obtain the location information and also needs to ensure that the DJI Fly app runs in the foreground. If you do not connect your mobile phone, you will not be able to take off. Please connect it before using the aircraft. Hope this helps.
5-16 02:45
Use props
rgs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13816 ft
United States

Thanks very much, Paladin. Working now.
6-4 09:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules