Panorama 360
103 5 5-17 06:27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Levi34Davis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1965266 ft
United States

I can't seem to understand this.  Can I still create a 360 degree shot once I have downloaded the images from the drone?

Or does this have to be done in the controller first and then downloaded?

5-17 06:27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. The sphere panorama is a visual model created by special processing from algorithms. It's a synthesized flat panoramic photo, like the photos we take with our phones. When you download it to your phone or share it with friends and family, you're actually sharing a flat effect of the photo. This isn't due to an error with the photo, it's because phones don't have the necessary algorithms to process them. If you want to share a sphere panorama, just upload it to "SkyPixel" and share the generated link. Your friends will be able to view the effects by clicking the link. Hope this helps.
5-17 21:04
Use props
Levi34Davis
lvl.2
United States

This is crazy.  I have an RC2 Controller, I am connected to the drone and when I look at the album, I have the 360 degree image, but I can't get it off.  It had a icon to download it and when I touched on it, it said it was downloading it to 'the mobile' but it did NOT GO ANYWHERE that I can find.  What am I missing.  I have ended up with 35 single JPGs.
5-18 09:09
Use props
Levi34Davis
lvl.2
United States

Nevermind - I figured it out.
5-18 19:41
Use props
djiuser_5S1Y3Ar3NSwU
lvl.1
Finland

Hi, this is confusing me too. I tried to start a thread about this topic but for some reason I cannot. The reply you received did not address your issue at all. If you have figured this out please share.
5-19 08:57
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Levi34Davis Posted at 5-18 19:41
Nevermind - I figured it out.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue. To learn more about exporting footage from your drone or RC controller, please click the link below. Thank you for your valued support.

Aircraft Photo or Video Files Export Guide
Exporting the Photos or Videos from DJI RC Series Remote Controller
5-19 22:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules