DJI Virtual Flight
522 14 5-17 14:02
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nicepix4u
lvl.2
Flight distance : 117835 ft
Spain

I can't get the DJI Virtual Flight working with the Avata 2 Is there maybe another simulator to get used to the motion controller of the Avata 2 ?
5-17 14:02
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
Flight distance : 818356 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Virtual Flight is rubbish.
Go for Liftoff on the videogames platform Steam
5-17 14:14
Use props
nicepix4u
lvl.2
Spain

Fozando Posted at 5-17 14:14
DJI Virtual Flight is rubbish.
Go for Liftoff on the videogames platform Steam

can i use the motioncotroller there ?
5-17 14:24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Regretfully, the DJI Virtual Flight App is not compatible with the DJI Avata 2 (Goggles 3, FPV RC Controller 3, RC Motion 3). Please note that as of March 21, 2024, the software is no longer receiving maintenance, and all associated technical support has been discontinued. At present, various third-party simulators are available in the market, including Uncrashed, Liftoff, DCL, and The Drone Racing League, all of which are compatible with our product. You may consider downloading and trying out these alternatives as well. Thank you for understanding.
5-17 20:19
Use props
nicepix4u
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-17 20:19
Hi there. Regretfully, the DJI Virtual Flight App is not compatible with the DJI Avata 2 (Goggles 3, FPV RC Controller 3, RC Motion 3). Please note that as of March 21, 2024, the software is no longer receiving maintenance, and all associated technical support has been discontinued. At present, various third-party simulators are available in the market, including Uncrashed, Liftoff, DCL, and The Drone Racing League, all of which are compatible with our product. You may consider downloading and trying out these alternatives as well. Thank you for understanding.

As i understand none of them works with then RC Motion 3 or did i miss something?
5-17 21:00
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

nicepix4u Posted at 5-17 21:00
As i understand none of them works with then RC Motion 3 or did i miss something?

You're right,  only the FPV remote is supported by the 3rd party sims.    It's a real shame they dropped support just before the Avata 2 was released.  
5-17 21:53
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

nicepix4u Posted at 5-17 14:24
can i use the motioncotroller there ?

No, if you want to use a DJI Controller it has to be the RC FPV Controller 2 or 3
5-18 05:59
Use props
nicepix4u
lvl.2
Spain

Fozando Posted at 5-18 05:59
No, if you want to use a DJI Controller it has to be the RC FPV Controller 2 or 3

great :-( so no chance to train without risking the drone
5-18 17:20
Use props
Fozando
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

nicepix4u Posted at 5-18 17:20

DJI marketing things...
5-19 00:25
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1100308 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

nicepix4u Posted at 5-18 17:20

You don't need training for N mode with a motion controller. I've had people who never flew a drone aged 3-87 pick it up within seconds. Avata 2 even starts in beginner mode which limits the speed to basically crawling until you disable it.
5-19 03:49
Use props
fansf240c01f
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

fichek Posted at 5-19 03:49
You don't need training for N mode with a motion controller. I've had people who never flew a drone aged 3-87 pick it up within seconds. Avata 2 even starts in beginner mode which limits the speed to basically crawling until you disable it.

^ THIS  ^

DJI Virtual Flight was never compatible with any of the motion controllers.
Simulators were designed for flying in acro/manual mode. This is why the DJI Flight Simulator was never compatible with any of the drones but the DJI FPV and the Avata.

The fact that DJI offered the DJI Flight Simulator for free for everyone should've been good enough for everyone but even when they were still supporting it people wouldn't stop complaining for one reason or another. Why should DJI continue to take abuse over something they were offering for free? Not one other drone company ever offered a free simulator.

There are plenty of good simulators out there (Liftoff, TRYP FPV, Uncrashed...to name only a few) and most of them are affordable....but no...you cannot use your goggles (DJI or otherwise) or any of the motion controllers with any of the simulators. I reiterate, simulators were designed for learning to fly acro/manual.

If you're experiencing problems flying any drone in normal/sport mode....maybe this isn't the hobby for you.
5-19 11:32
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1100308 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

fansf240c01f Posted at 5-19 11:32

It was definitely compatible with the original Motion Controller, not sure about RC Motion 2.
5-19 12:01
Use props
fansf240c01f
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12536706 ft
United States

fichek Posted at 5-19 12:01
It was definitely compatible with the original Motion Controller, not sure about RC Motion 2.

Ah...I stand corrected.

I never had the original motion controller. As far as the DJI universe goes.... I went from the Tello to the Mini 2 to the Avata and then finally to the DJI FPV. I knew that the DJI FPV wasn't compatible with the motion controller 2 but didn't care (if it hadn't come the Avata Explorer package....I never would've owned a motion controller.)

I already had a few simulators before I got the Avata so I never had a need for the DJI Flight Simulator. I've tried it...but I think DJI had already given up on it. Wasn't impressed.

But thanks for correcting me. That's what I get for assuming.
5-19 18:41
Use props
Voices
New

United States

I am complete noob to Drones/FPV but I bought the AVATA 2 FlyMore single battery combo. Plz suggest the best FPV sim for iPad. (I only have the RC Motion 3, Goggles 3 n Avata2). Thanks
5-31 19:16
Use props
Waldo4280
lvl.4
Australia

fansf240c01f Posted at 5-19 11:32
^ THIS  ^

Seriously! Your reply is tone deaf and shows a complete disregard for other people’s preference to learn how to fly drones.
6-1 06:06
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules