Return problem Dronie
366 6 5-18 07:35
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

After completing video shooting and returning to its original position, the Drone turns to the left. This is noticeable when choosing a distance of 50m. This happens if the object is a Person. If you select an area, the problem is not reproduced.
The video shows how the Drone behaves at 30m and 50m. The problem is at the end of the videos.
And this happens on both cameras. This problem was not noticed with other modes.
Now I have updated the Drone firmware again.

5-18 07:35
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for the information provided and we're sorry for the trouble. We may need to coordinate this to our relevant team for further clarification. I will keep you posted.
5-18 22:14
Use props
Geo_Drone
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2795098 ft
  • >>>
Romania

And you cannot see that you have the Home Point WRONG in this, right?

Wait to refresh HP before takeoff and after take off, then will work fine...also make a compass calibration.
5-19 23:03
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Kazakhstan

Geo_Drone Posted at 5-19 23:03
And you cannot see that you have the Home Point WRONG in this, right?

Wait to refresh HP before takeoff and after take off, then will work fine...also make a compass calibration.

The home point is in place (visible on the compass). The compass is calibrated in the same place.
5-19 23:10
Use props
Geo_Drone
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2795098 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Drone.Hunter Posted at 5-19 23:10
The home point is in place (visible on the compass). The compass is calibrated in the same place.

The turns are not present at me...so...try to update the FW and also take a full calibration of COLD IMU and Compass, to see if is still doing this.
Make sure you use Cold calibration of IMU.
5-19 23:14
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Kazakhstan

I updated the firmware and calibrated everything. The problem occurs only in this mode and at a distance of 50m.
5-19 23:25
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Kazakhstan

I ran the tests again. The problem is with the 1x camera, the drone can even turn 180 degrees. With the 3x camera there is no problem, or deviations during return are insignificant.
5-31 01:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules