DJI RC Motion 2 and DJI Air 03 unit
116 3 5-19 22:25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hannes Zietsman
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi. Is it possible to bind the DJI RC Motion 2 that I got with my Avata with the DJI Air 03 unit? I'm following the steps of pushing the bind button on the DJI Air 03 unit and then holding the power button on the DJI RC Motion 2 so it searches, but it never binds. The 03 has a red flashing light, and the DJI RC Motion 2 top four less scrolls from left to right, but they never bind.

5-19 22:25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Hannes. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, DJI RC Motion 2 and DJI Air 03 Unit are not compatible with each other. Currently, the only compatible RC with 03 Air Unit is the FPV Remote Controller 2. Hope this helps.
5-20 19:06
Use props
Hannes Zietsman
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-20 19:06
Hi, Hannes. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, DJI RC Motion 2 and DJI Air 03 Unit are not compatible with each other. Currently, the only compatible RC with 03 Air Unit is the FPV Remote Controller 2. Hope this helps.

I ordered an FPV Remote Controller 2 with the o3 Air Unit, but DJI sent me an FPV Remote Controller 3, which also does not bind with the o3. What do I do now? Your local supplier told me that the FPV Remote Controller 2 is experiencing constraints issues.... between the lines, I read that it's discontinued, but no one is saying this in writing.  Is there no way to access beta firmware for the DJI Air o3 unit so that I can use the FPV Remote Controller 3?
5-20 23:49
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hannes Zietsman Posted at 5-20 23:49
I ordered an FPV Remote Controller 2 with the o3 Air Unit, but DJI sent me an FPV Remote Controller 3, which also does not bind with the o3. What do I do now? Your local supplier told me that the FPV Remote Controller 2 is experiencing constraints issues.... between the lines, I read that it's discontinued, but no one is saying this in writing.  Is there no way to access beta firmware for the DJI Air o3 unit so that I can use the FPV Remote Controller 3?

Hi, Hannes. We're sorry to read about this. Where did you purchase the FPV Controller 2? Regarding the compatibility with the O3 Air Unit, we'll forward it to our relevant team as a suggestion.
5-23 05:42
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules