Difference Between 60, 40, 20 and 10mhz?
246 4 5-20 02:37
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AEROVISUALES
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3826129 ft
Argentina

Hi there, when used FCC you have a few options, one of them on 5.8ghz video signal you can choose between 60, 40, 20 and 10. I guess 60 is the best quallity but less strong signal and 10 is less quallity but stronger video signal equal more range and penetration, am i rigtht?
5-20 02:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AEROVISUALES. Thank you for reaching out. The number of channels available varies according to the bandwidth. The channel with the best signal strength can be manually selected. The higher the bandwidth, the higher the video transmission rate and clearer image quality. However, there will also be a higher chance of wireless interference and the amount of equipment that can be accommodated will be more limited. To avoid interference in a multiplayer competition, manually select a fixed bandwidth and channel.
5-28 07:51
Use props
AEROVISUALES
lvl.2
Argentina

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-28 07:51
Hi, AEROVISUALES. Thank you for reaching out. The number of channels available varies according to the bandwidth. The channel with the best signal strength can be manually selected. The higher the bandwidth, the higher the video transmission rate and clearer image quality. However, there will also be a higher chance of wireless interference and the amount of equipment that can be accommodated will be more limited. To avoid interference in a multiplayer competition, manually select a fixed bandwidth and channel.

THanks a lot so to be clear: the lower the Bandwidth (10mhz) the stronger the signal ?(even if i get lower image quality)
5-28 08:03
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1100308 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

AEROVISUALES Posted at 5-28 08:03
THanks a lot so to be clear: the lower the Bandwidth (10mhz) the stronger the signal ?(even if i get lower image quality)

Not in most environments, but if you're in a particularly RF-noisy environment, you might be able to find 10MHz of bandwidth with less interference than a 60MHz channel. You will also blast less bandwidth out so it will interfere less with others if you're flying in big group. In most cases it's best to just leave it on auto.
5-28 09:51
Use props
AEROVISUALES
lvl.2
Argentina

fichek Posted at 5-28 09:51
Not in most environments, but if you're in a particularly RF-noisy environment, you might be able to find 10MHz of bandwidth with less interference than a 60MHz channel. You will also blast less bandwidth out so it will interfere less with others if you're flying in big group. In most cases it's best to just leave it on auto.

Perfect, thanks !
5-28 10:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules