136 4 5-20 04:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6512c8e0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10115 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I noticed that popup messages take forever to auto close.
This is absolutely irritating under certain circumstances.

For example, i'm going hiking with my Pocket3 paired with DJI Mic2.
When i turn on the pocket (usually by screen rotation) the mic pairs almost instantly but the message that informs me of the connection takes several seconds to auto close. I didn't measure that, but i think it takes at least 6-7 seconds.

If i'm operating the Pocket3 with gloves i cannot operate the screen and i must wait for the message to disappear before being able to completely see the frame.

My Action4 shows similar messages but they close in a couple of seconds, which i find being a more reasonable time.

Is there any setting (i didn't find anything) to force messages closing faster?
Or... would it be possible to add such setting in future firmwares?

For this reason when i'm in a hurry i prefer putting the Pocket3 in the backpack and operate with the Action4, but i'd really prefer the Pocket.

Thanks. Umberto

5-20 04:57
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

We all must get used to it,  do not mark my words or downvote me for speaking the Truth but there are other threads about this. hope you get your Wish, DJI will hear us but all they care to do, for now in May of 2024, lets see what  the future updates Be about
5-20 05:37
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Umberto. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We understand your struggles with Pocket 3 and DJI Mic 2. We will take this as a suggestion and forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
5-20 22:18
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

As the Site is only about Feedback,
5-21 02:56
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

they should do a little more then listen to the customer.
5-21 02:56
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules