Request for a new feature: quick horizon lock
170 4 5-22 07:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kosonowski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37743 ft
Poland

I very often switch between follow and tilt lock mode. For example, when riding my bike I need to lock the horizon for a while, and when I'm walking I can have the standard mode. Unfortunately, switching through the top menu takes too long and is annoying, so I am asking for the 5D button function.

Suggestion:
A short press on the 5D joystick in follow mode will lock the horizon until the button is pressed again, while a long press will lock the position completely as it is now.

Alternatively, you could also make a setting in the menu that would allow you to decide whether holding down the 5D button locks the position horizontally and vertically or only vertically. In the second option, it would also be useful to have an option as to whether the locking should last as long as the button is held down or until it is cancelled, e.g. by a short press of the button. It would be difficult to keep the button pressed all the time.

The simplest would be to press the button shortly to switch between follow and tilt lock mode.

Best Regards

5-22 07:38
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time and effort you have invested in providing this suggestion to us. Your feedback will be cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
5-22 21:21
Use props
Altero
lvl.2
Thailand

I was complaining about it here long time already and I hope it will be finally implemented. I also think that "The simplest would be to press the button shortly to switch between follow and tilt lock mode." Thank you for bringing up this issue.
5-22 21:50
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Altero Posted at 5-22 21:50
I was complaining about it here long time already and I hope it will be finally implemented. I also think that "The simplest would be to press the button shortly to switch between follow and tilt lock mode." Thank you for bringing up this issue.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We want you to know that your suggestion has already been forwarded and will be given careful consideration by our development team. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Have a nice day.
5-23 02:04
Use props
acidgreen
lvl.2

Austria

yeah want this too
6-5 13:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules