file date
125 3 5-22 07:56
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dewitg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 742749 ft
Spain

When I download photos and videos to my PC if they were taken without being connected to the phone device (control stick only), the file date is December 2015 or January 2016.
I can't find where the configuration is to set the date of my pocked 2
I bought the device a month ago second-hand.
Somebody could help me?

5-22 07:56
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below to possibly rectify the issue:

1. Kindly restart the device, connect to the DJI Mimo app, and refresh the device's default time.
2. Please confirm if you have taken the device in another country or region. If so, adjust the time for the mobile phone, connect the device to the DJI Mimop app, and refresh the time.
3. Make sure to update the device firmware to the latest version.

Please keep us posted with the result. We appreciate your cooperation.
5-22 21:27
Use props
dewitg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 742749 ft
Spain

Thanks for the reply @DJI Paladin:
When you say "restart the device" what do you mean? I have gone to Settings>More>Reset and I have only been able to modify my language to "Spanish" and I have not found options to set time and date.
The Firmware version that appears after reestablishing and starting the device is 01.03.00.10. When connecting with the Mimo app, the option to update firmware does not appear, so I understand that the firmware installed must be the current one.
As I told you, I bought the device second-hand and it had already been activated previously by its first owner.
Otherwise everything works wonderfully, but it is a pain not to be able to classify the recorded files by date, it only works if I am connected to the mobile via USB or through the wireless accessory
5-26 11:09
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

dewitg Posted at 5-26 11:09
Thanks for the reply @DJI Paladin:
When you say "restart the device" what do you mean? I have gone to Settings>More>Reset and I have only been able to modify my language to "Spanish" and I have not found options to set time and date.
The Firmware version that appears after reestablishing and starting the device is 01.03.00.10. When connecting with the Mimo app, the option to update firmware does not appear, so I understand that the firmware installed must be the current one.

Hi, dewitg. Restarting means turning off then on the device. The current version of the Mimo app is v2.0.0 in Andoid while v2.0.2 in iOs. Please make sure that the app is updated and grant all the permissions to update the date and time.
5-30 19:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules