155 7 5-22 22:27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Doryphore
lvl.3
Flight distance : 759810 ft
Portugal

Good morning,

Since the last update in May, the menu for the gimbal rotation speed no longer has any effect !

In low speed the gimbal turns too quickly, and no change compared to default.

This completely ruins the videos

Have others noticed this problem?

What to do ?

5-22 22:27
Use props
KlimaPic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 360115 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Oh, same here. I just tested it. All 3 options are the same speed.
5-23 00:11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Doryphore. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide a video showing the issue for us to check? We'll wait for your reply.
5-23 05:23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

KlimaPic Posted at 5-23 00:11
Oh, same here. I just tested it. All 3 options are the same speed.

I'm sorry to read that you're having the same issue, KlimaPic. Do you have a video showing the issue for us to check?
5-23 05:24
Use props
KlimaPic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 360115 ft
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-23 05:24
I'm sorry to read that you're having the same issue, KlimaPic. Do you have a video showing the issue for us to check?

Hi
To have a clean situation, I did a full shutdown. Now I see a difference, so sorry for it. I did not check if after the FW upgrade the OP3 did a full reboot. I saw all the new stuff, I assumed all is fine. Now I do not have any issues when moving the OP3 in the diffend speeds.
5-23 06:41
Use props
Doryphore
lvl.3
Flight distance : 759810 ft
Portugal

Sorry, it works I had confused it with the joystick speed menu. I had set it to 2 and after the update, it was set to 4, I put it back to speed 2
5-23 11:23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

KlimaPic Posted at 5-23 06:41
Hi
To have a clean situation, I did a full shutdown. Now I see a difference, so sorry for it. I did not check if after the FW upgrade the OP3 did a full reboot. I saw all the new stuff, I assumed all is fine. Now I do not have any issues when moving the OP3 in the diffend speeds.

No worries, KlimaPic. Glad that it is working well on your end. Have a nice day!
5-24 01:38
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Doryphore Posted at 5-23 11:23
Sorry, it works I had confused it with the joystick speed menu. I had set it to 2 and after the update, it was set to 4, I put it back to speed 2

Thank you for the update, Doryphore. Glad that this has been sorted out and there's no issue with the unit. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us again.
5-24 01:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules