Indication of recognized faces
122 3 5-23 02:37
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thortschman
lvl.2
Germany

Hi, I just traded my Pocket gen1 for the Pocket 3.
I'm wondering, as the original Pocket showed and highlighted faces when recording. So it was a nice feedback for what the camera sets focus. I'm missing that on P3. It does not highlight faces at all. It is kind of hard to see if the focus sits on the intended face.
Reviewing my first shots, it seams that focus is placed on faces but it would be nice to see that during the recording. I'm not talking about ActiveTrack and I do not intedt to use it as a workaround, because I want to frame the shot dynamically. Am I missing something?

Thanks!
5-23 02:37
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. We may need to forward this to our relevant team for further clarification. We will keep you posted.
5-23 20:34
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for patiently waiting. We appreciate your suggestion, Osmo Pocket 3 doesn't support a similar display. If you want to make sure that the focus is effective, set the focus mode to AFC (Continuous).
5-26 22:19
Use props
thortschman
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-26 22:19
Thank you for patiently waiting. We appreciate your suggestion, Osmo Pocket 3 doesn't support a similar display. If you want to make sure that the focus is effective, set the focus mode to AFC (Continuous).

Thank you for your reply. How about adding a focus method like this to the list like "Face recognition". So we would have 4 options:
-AFS
-AFC
-Product presentation
-Face recognition (without Active track)

Pocket 3 already recognizes faces (used for Active Track) so it may be something easy to implement.
Pocket 1 did it iPhone does it DSLM's do it so why not Pocket 3
5-26 22:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules