110 3 5-24 05:14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LukeB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10394 ft
Australia

Hi All,
I'm just trying to understand what the phone DJI Fly app is for?
It doesn't seem to be necessary to operate the drone as it uses the DJI RC controller for everything.
Trying to get the RC to connect to the phone is almost impossible and I've not yet been able to successfully download images/video from the drone to the phone.
Could someone please clarify for me what the phone app is actually for?
Thank you.
Cheers from downunder.
Luke
PS. How do I get my flight distance to update?
5-24 05:14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The phone DJI Fly app isnt needed as you have the RC controller,  there are other controllers that dont have a screen and that does need the phone.

For your flight distance you need to turn on Wifi and make sure its connected, then go into Profile -> More  and wait for the upload to occur,    flights that have been uploaded will get an empty cloud symbol on the far right.    If it works properly you should even see an uploading x of xx message at the top of the screen.
5-24 06:47
Use props
LukeB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10394 ft
Australia

Thank you for you reply and clear explanation.
It seems that it has updated now but I'll watch out for it after following flights.

Thanks again
Cheers,
Luke
5-24 08:36
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. I'm glad this was already answered. You may use the DJI Fly app to transfer your footage to your phone by utilizing QuickTransfer. Please use the following link to learn more: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... p;re=US&lang=en. Have a nice day.
5-25 00:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules