Mavic 2 Zoom flight battery dislodged in flight
138 1 6-1 17:35
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seanfong
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi DJI,
I had an accident happened with a flight battery getting partially dislodged in flight, resulting in the drone loosing power & dropping from a 2m height. The drone suffered some damages to the gimbal & 2 front gears. The flight battery cover also popped open as well.
Pre-flight checks showed the battery was fine & not deformed, installed to the drone with postitive 'click' as well.
There was no warnings or indication from the Controller of impending battery failure as well.
I need to understand the root cause and implement appropriate mitigating measures to prevent recurrance.

Thanks
Sean Fong
6-1 17:35
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry to hear about the crash. In such cases, I would recommend sending your drone back to our repair facility. This will allow our certified technicians to fully inspect the aircraft. You may register an online repair request here: [https://www.dji.com/sg/support/repair]. Please rest assured that this will be taken care of and handled accordingly.  Thank you for your understanding and have a nice day ahead!
6-1 19:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules