“Video Recording” and “start-stop” notification - urgently needed feature
302 1 6-2 17:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3e539feb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5795164 ft
United States

For me this is one of the most needed but missing features that has affected me several times over the past couple years.

Can we get a bold red border (maybe pulsing slowly) around the entire screen so that it’s always apparent when we’re recording and obvious when we’re not? Many apps on inexpensive drones have a voice that notifies the user when recording starts or stops. Some kind of notification when it changes would be great!

May I make a suggestion for all of the drone apps; i.e. Fly, Go, etc., and maybe all of DJI’s apps that record? I was watching a video about the Mic 2 and noticed the new ”recording notification” feature where a bold red box shows up around the screen when you’re recording.

Many times when I’m flying my drones I may inadvertently tap a button and stop recording or not activate recording when I thought I did causing me to miss valuable shots! It’s not easy to tell when I’m recording unless I make the conscious effort to remember to check the record button for the small red circle and the recording time. Can we get a bold red border (maybe pulsing slowly) around the entire screen so that it’s always apparent when we’re recording and obvious when we’re not? That would be a BIG timesaver!
6-2 17:53
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Hi there, we will forward your feedback and suggestions to the corresponding team for evaluation. Thanks for your suggestions and support.
6-3 01:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules