DJI Online Store order support
173 3 6-7 05:28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TK P3A
lvl.2

United States

Sorry for the post.  I am not the type to complain online about a company, but I am hoping to actually get some help.  I have tried the online chat several times and even called in to the customer service number.  Have gotten the run around with all attempts to get some order support from DJI.

I ordered a Mavic 3 Pro Cine for upcoming job on 6/4.  Was supposed to ship 6/5.   Hasn't shipped yet.  Can't get any kind of ETA from DJI. Their customer service (secretary) said someone from excalations department logged a call to me on 6/6 but no missed calls or messages on my phone.   

I am hoping a DJI rep will try to do damage control on here as I have seen in the past and help me with this order.  It is a lot of money to cancel and wait on to try and order from a local business that has the drone in stock.   I need to know asap what timeframe I am looking at for this upcoming job to be successful.  Lets go DJI step up your game!
6-7 05:28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. We are sorry to know about this issue you've encountered. Can you please provide us the case number or the order number. We will definitely check on this and get back to you. Thank you for your patient.
6-7 10:06
Use props
TK P3A
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-7 10:06
Hi, there. We are sorry to know about this issue you've encountered. Can you please provide us the case number or the order number. We will definitely check on this and get back to you. Thank you for your patient.
Order # 0018184917071
6-7 10:22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-7 10:06

Hello, thank you for providing the order number. After checking, we found that the order has been shipped out by UPS and is now on its way. We will also forward this to our relevant team for them to check and update you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
6-7 12:02
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules