Parcel never arrived, lost in 'transit'
125 5 6-8 01:28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans86f2d1d4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 53104 ft
United Kingdom

Just so anyone can be prepared. If you order something and it gets 'lost in the post', it will take a long time to sort it out.
17 days now since ordered Pocket 3 in the UK, on next day delivery. No sign of DJI or the courier EVRi sorting it out, as of today.

DJI had my money, people are still 'looking for it'

If you are relying on something to turn up for a job and it gets lost in the post, dont expect it to get sorted out quickly.

Thanks DJI for still not fixing this. Yes its the courier that 'lost' it but DJI shold have the ability to fix this and get answers.

Its definately put me off ordering something that I actually need for a deadline. Customer service from both parties has been pretty rubbish. So glad i didnt order any type of insurance with DJI for my dones ect.
6-8 01:28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Hi there, we are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will confirm this issue with the corresponding team and get back to you as soon as we receive an update.
6-8 01:45
Use props
fans86f2d1d4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks Mindy, (if you are not an AI).
Yes thats a pretty standard response I get, people are 'looking into it' with no end in sight. EVRi have NO HUMAN you can speak to. Please stop using a courier you cant rely on. I got a couple of email updates from EVRi, basically saying sorry but were still looking for it, gives us another 48hrs. After that no replies to emails.
They must have a massive bag of 'lost goods' they need to search though. I suspect someone took a liking to it.

Then they said I refused delivery (like, why would I ever do that) even though ive never had the opportunity to refuse it.

Stop using a courier with terrible service, and no human phone contact
6-8 01:54
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

fans86f2d1d4 Posted at 6-8 01:54
Thanks Mindy, (if you are not an AI).
Yes thats a pretty standard response I get, people are 'looking into it' with no end in sight. EVRi have NO HUMAN you can speak to. Please stop using a courier you cant rely on. I got a couple of email updates from EVRi, basically saying sorry but were still looking for it, gives us another 48hrs. After that no replies to emails.
They must have a massive bag of 'lost goods' they need to search though. I suspect someone took a liking to it.

We truly understand your frustration. We will pay close attention to this issue and ask the corresponding team to deal with it asap. However, due to the weekend, there may be some delay. Hope you can wait with patience. In addition, we will also forward your feedback and suggestions to the corresponding team.
6-8 03:18
Use props
fans86f2d1d4
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have a pocket 3 today, came next day with DHL and didnt get lost in the post, woohoo. Thanks for any help you gave.
6-12 12:36
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

fans86f2d1d4 Posted at 6-12 12:36
I have a pocket 3 today, came next day with DHL and didnt get lost in the post, woohoo. Thanks for any help you gave.

Glad to know you received the Pocket 3. Please test it to see if there is any issue. Please feel free to contact us if there is anything needs our assistance.
6-12 22:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules