Choppy video recording
121 6 6-13 14:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sierran
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4787 ft
Poland

I have a problem with my drone, I think there is something wrong with the quality and smoothness of my recordings, can someone give me a hint if such erratic framerate with skips is normal in mini 2 se? I am uploading raw footage straight from the drone.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mAJraiVvkgJ4JppJ1WTm70IpGkOyzJ01/view?usp=drive_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gi-rJbV-t35AlZpNMyxMogVM6XsSgckE/view?usp=drive_link

I would greatly appreciate any hints!

6-13 14:15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there,

Check for any available firmware updates via DJI Assistant 2 for both the drone and the DJI Fly app. Updating to the latest version can sometimes resolve compatibility issues or bugs.

We are looking forward to your response for further assistance. Thank You

6-13 23:50
Use props
Sierran
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Natalia Posted at 6-13 23:50
Hi there,

Check for any available firmware updates via DJI Assistant 2 for both the drone and the DJI Fly app. Updating to the latest version can sometimes resolve compatibility issues or bugs.

Hello!

Thanks for the suggestions, everything is updated to the latest version, the phone the app runs on is an iPhone 14 Pro. Card in drone is recomended Kingston Canvas GO!
6-14 01:29
Use props
Serg SSA
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 6542060 ft
  • >>>
Russia

I didn't see any problems. What unstable frame rate are you talking about? This can't happen.
6-14 01:34
Use props
Sierran
lvl.1
Poland

Serg SSA Posted at 6-14 01:34
I didn't see any problems. What unstable frame rate are you talking about? This can't happen.

I downloaded the recordings to my Mac, it looks much better here, must be some problem with my main computer.
My last question, I see that I have problems with artifacts in the image, this is particularly noticeable with faster drone movements, can I remedy this somehow? Because I keep getting the impression that when a colleague showed me his mini 2 footage they didn't have such artifacts.
6-14 01:57
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Sierran Posted at 6-14 01:29
Hello!

Thanks for the suggestions, everything is updated to the latest version, the phone the app runs on is an iPhone 14 Pro. Card in drone is recomended Kingston Canvas GO!

Hi there,

To ensure we have addressed your concerns effectively, could you please let us know if the issue is now resolved?

We are looking forward to your response for further assistance. Thank You
6-14 01:59
Use props
George J.M. Vos
lvl.1

Netherlands

Format your SD Card
6-15 07:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules