RC-N(2) audio recording, SOLVED.
93 2 6-17 14:33
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_dji_user_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2161781 ft
Estonia

If on a normal RC remote control, the sound recording function on the RC is enough to record the screen during the flight, but in the case of the RC-N(2), the sound is not recorded when recording the phone's screen. I have planned to use a separate complex audio recording system (DJI MIC 2 + 2 external MICs + extra phone only for audio recording) in order to synchronize sound and audio later in video processing.

Provide your own audio recording capabilities using the RC-N(2)

6-17 14:33
Use props
_dji_user_
lvl.4
Estonia

I want to record phone microphone audio using DJI RC-N(2). Phone screen recorder only records DJI FLY APP beeps etc. I am asking for help from this forum on how to record the sound if using the DJI RC-N(2) remote control from the phone microphone or another solution.
6-18 00:57
Use props
_dji_user_
lvl.4
Estonia

Guide for iphone and rc-n2. Open the control center by pulling down from the right side. Hold your finger on the screen recorder button for a few seconds. In the new window that opens, make sure that microphone recording is turned on. Now open the control center again and make sure that the focus mode is do not disturb. Otherwise, in addition to the microphone sound, the screen recorder also records all other sounds made by other applications. Now start the screen recorder and the dji fly app and start flying. Don't forget to stop the screen recorder later and change the focus mode. If you want to use DJI MIC 2, connect it to your phone via bluetooth.

yesterday 13:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules