How to get photo cache on DJI RC
110 12 6-17 16:07
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansef81a3c6
lvl.1

Hong Kong

I'm using DJI RC for my Mavic Mini 4 Pro. However, I have my drone flyaway and not found. I am able to view the cached video on SD card of my RC. For cached photo, I can view when I press more on the RC but not found any photo files on internal storage or SD card. Please kindly help.
6-17 16:07
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Hi there, the storage path of DJI RC cached videos is DJI RC\sd card\Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\MediaCaches, you can check if you can find them.
If the photos/videos cannot be found in the above path, please follow the steps below and operate again:
1)Go to “View” and check “Show Hidden Items.” Refresh the memory and then enter the above path again.
2)Remove the DJI RC microSD card and insert it into a card reader to be read directly by a computer. The path is the same as above.
6-17 22:15
Use props
fansef81a3c6
lvl.1

Hong Kong

I only found video files on DJI RC\sd card\Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\MediaCaches. However, I can view the cached photo on RC when clicking 'Profile' and 'More'. Now, I can only capture the photo with '....' Pls advise whether the cached photo have not saved on RC.
6-18 20:08
Use props
fansef81a3c6
lvl.1

Hong Kong

I mean screen capture of the photo on my mobile phone with 'DJI Fly' installed.
6-18 20:09
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansef81a3c6 Posted at 6-18 20:09
I mean screen capture of the photo on my mobile phone with 'DJI Fly' installed.

Hello. Screenshots are stored at DJI RC\SanDisk SD Card\Pictures\Screenshots
6-19 06:36
Use props
fansef81a3c6
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Still no photo files appeared on DJI RC\SanDisk SD Card\Pictures\Screenshots.

I mean I have installed DJI Fly App on my iphone and logon to my account. I can see the photo cached screen and I screen capture the photo om my phone but it shows '....' on my picture. Pls advise whether there will be no cached photo file stored on RC or my account when I take photo on my lost drone.
6-19 17:14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

fansef81a3c6 Posted at 6-19 17:14
Still no photo files appeared on DJI RC\SanDisk SD Card\Pictures\Screenshots.

I mean I have installed DJI Fly App on my iphone and logon to my account. I can see the photo cached screen and I screen capture the photo om my phone but it shows '....' on my picture. Pls advise whether there will be no cached photo file stored on RC or my account when I take photo on my lost drone.

To better understand this issue, could you please provide us with a picture or video showing the issue you mentioned for your further confirmation?
6-21 03:29
Use props
fansef81a3c6
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Logon DJI fly on my iPhone, I can view the photo. Pls advise how I can download it.
IMG_3222.png
IMG_3223.jpeg
IMG_3224.png
6-21 19:45
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansef81a3c6 Posted at 6-21 19:45
Logon DJI fly on my iPhone, I can view the photo. Pls advise how I can download it.

Hello. If the pictures or videos are taken during the flight, then the App will automatically choose up to four pictures and show the thumbnails. These thumbnails are the transmitted images captured when the picture or video is taken. The photos in moments cannot be exported and deleted.
6-22 00:16
Use props
fansef81a3c6
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Pls advise how I can take photo with my drone and save the photo on sd carding drone and RC at the same time.
6-22 01:48
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansef81a3c6 Posted at 6-22 01:48
Pls advise how I can take photo with my drone and save the photo on sd carding drone and RC at the same time.

Hi, there. The original materials taken by the aircraft will be saved on the SD card or Internal Storage.
1. For the drone that has Internal Storage, after inserting the SD card, enter the FPV page>three dots in the top right corner>Camera>Storage Location page, the user can set "Aircraft Storage" or "SD Card" based on actual requirements. As shown in the figure below:

2. If no SD card is inserted into the drone which has Internal Storage, the original material is stored in Internal Storage by default. For models without Internal Storage, after inserting an SD card, the original material is stored in an SD card by default.
6-22 02:19
Use props
fansef81a3c6
lvl.1

Hong Kong

My question is any method to save a photo copy on RC too during the flight mode.
6-24 01:13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansef81a3c6 Posted at 6-24 01:13
My question is any method to save a photo copy on RC too during the flight mode.

We would like to inform you that currently, it is not possible to save photos in moments. We value your feedback and will ensure that it reaches the appropriate team for future reference and potential improvements. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
6-24 12:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules