Avata 2 doing some strange moves (pause needed everytime)
80 1 6-18 10:20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
smilitcho
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1024078 ft
Portugal

Hello. I have my avata 2 for only 3 weeks, I have been piloting it in manual mode with FVP Controller 3, but it is doing some strange movements, and it happens almost everytime that I fly outdoor, if it is wind it is worse. If I try to turn the drone faster sometimes it happens and it just moves crazy, and most of the times I have to press the pause button because it turns upside down. Does anyone else has these type of behavior? It is a new one and I don't have too much courage of doing things because of these crazy turns that it is doing normally, and every time I makes me press pause so that nothing worse happens.

Thanks in advance.
6-18 10:20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there,

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. In DJI Avata 2 all flight assistance functions, such as hovering at a specific position and automatic braking, are disabled for the drone under manual mode. Hence, before using manual mode, it is recommended to adjust the screw behind the throttle stick so that the trigger does not return to the center, after the adjustment is completed, it is recommended to practice manual mode through DJI Virtual Flight App if you are new to manual mode on DJI Avata.

The built-in propeller guard of DJI Avata enhances the flight duration and protects the drone from collisions while increases resistance during lateral movement, so the aircraft’s attitude may become abnormal at certain flight angles. In this case, it is recommended to not push the control stick fully to make the drone turn suddenly.

The attitude may become unstable when turning the aircraft in Manual mode in the situations mentioned below.Operate the aircraft with caution to ensure a stable flight:
a) When turning the aircraft at a high speed
b) When the flight height is over 3000 meters above the sea level
C) When the flight speed exceeds 13 m/s or the windspeed exceeds 7.9 m/s

Upon trying the above steps if the issue still persist, please do provide us the flight video.
We are looking forward to your response for further assistance. Thank You
6-19 21:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules