Question for Avata 2 users who have Mini 4 Pro........
561 6 7-9 05:31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yogi053
First Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

If you want fly a Mini 4 Pro with Goggles 3, do you use the controller that comes with it? ie,RC-N2 or RC2 ? Or, is it possible to use the Motion controller or FPV3 controller? One other thought springs to mind. Could you possibly use the original SC (RM 500)?
7-9 05:31
Use props
Dirty Bird
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you have a Mini 4 Pro & fly with the Goggles 3, you can use either the Motion Controller 3 or the stock RC (RC-N2 or RC2) to pilot the aircraft.  You can NOT use the FPV Controller 3.  The same applies to users with an Air 3.

Note:  The video feed to the stock controller is disabled while using the Goggles 3 & some features like Intelligent Flight Modes are not available.

7-9 14:59
Use props
Hjones62
lvl.2
Flight distance : 207726 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lol, I haven't even flown my Mini 4 Pro since receiving my Avata 2. The Avata 2 is definitely worth the money!
7-9 20:12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reachinjg out. If you would like to use your Goggles 3 with your Mini 4 Pro, you are required to use DJI Rc Motion Controller 3, DJI RC2 or DJI RC-N2. FPV Controller 3 and Smart Conrtoller are not supported.

Hope this clarifies your question. Thank you for your understanding and support!
7-9 21:22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-9 14:59
If you have a Mini 4 Pro & fly with the Goggles 3, you can use either the Motion Controller 3 or the stock RC (RC-N2 or RC2) to pilot the aircraft.  You can NOT use the FPV Controller 3.  The same applies to users with an Air 3.

Note:  The video feed to the stock controller is disabled while using the Goggles 3 & some features like Intelligent Flight Modes are not available.

Hello there. Thank you for imparting the knowledge to our fellow users. We genuinely appreciate your generosity in sharing valuable information with others.

Keep us posted always. Thank you for you continued support!
7-9 21:32
Use props
yogi053
First Officer
United Kingdom

Dirty Bird Posted at 7-9 14:59

Thank you DB! Exactly what I wanted to know. NOW, how do I buy a Mini 4 Pro covertly? (Wife says "another one").
7-9 23:08
Use props
yogi053
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-9 21:22
Hi there, thank you for reachinjg out. If you would like to use your Goggles 3 with your Mini 4 Pro, you are required to use DJI Rc Motion Controller 3, DJI RC2 or DJI RC-N2. FPV Controller 3 and Smart Conrtoller are not supported.

Hope this clarifies your question. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thank you Natalia for the info and it is good to see that you also recognise the support of others on the forum. Cheers!
7-9 23:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules