12Next >
2796 45 7-22 17:53
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4212297 ft
Canada

Hi...  I have tried about 5 times... I go to settings, About, then Check for Updates, it tells me there is a new version, 1.13.10, and I touch Install.  It downloads then prompts to install now or later. I choose Now... device then  reboots.. then back to normal. I check version,  it is still 1.13.9

Any ideas?
7-22 17:53
Use props
Scarlett G
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Hi
When you tried to upgarde the latest version, have you seen any ERROR CODE occured??
Kindly collect all the details and contact the DJI support, the staff will you solve the problem.
7-22 22:10
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Canada

Scarlett G Posted at 7-22 22:10
Hi
When you tried to upgarde the latest version, have you seen any ERROR CODE occured??
Kindly collect all the details and contact the DJI support, the staff will you solve the problem.

No errors were encountered.
7-23 05:08
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21888163 ft
United States

I came here because I was going to reprt I was having the same issue yesterday, when i let the automatic updates , update the fly app from 1.13.9 to 1.13.10  
so last resort. because it kept failing to install.  I just completely uninstalled the fly app and did a new clean install of the new viersion of fly app I downloaded off DJI support site https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and the problem was solved for me.  you might try that to see if that works for you as well
7-23 07:41
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Canada

Ms Ivy Posted at 7-23 07:41
I came here because I was going to reprt I was having the same issue yesterday, when i let the automatic updates , update the fly app from 1.13.9 to 1.13.10  
so last resort. because it kept failing to install.  I just completely uninstalled the fly app and did a new clean install of the new viersion of fly app I downloaded off DJI support site https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly and the problem was solved for me.  you might try that to see if that works for you as well

Thanks for the suggestion, but I fail to see how I can do this directly on the RC... unless you are downloading it somehow with the browser in the Android OS....

I reinstalled the latest firmware via Assistant also today, just to ensure that was current. (it was previously)
7-23 11:48
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21888163 ft
United States

Northwood Posted at 7-23 11:48
Thanks for the suggestion, but I fail to see how I can do this directly on the RC... unless you are downloading it somehow with the browser in the Android OS....

I reinstalled the latest firmware via Assistant also today, just to ensure that was current. (it was previously)

Sorry I had this issue with my S21 Android phone I use on my N1 Rc, which iis how i was able to download the app
7-23 14:52
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. The latest firmware version for DJI RC will be v1.13.9 and you may double confirm by referring to the Release notes. I've also shared the link below for reference :
[https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf]

Kindly restart your remote controller and check. If the issue still persists, kindly share  a video recording showing the issue for us to check further.

Thank you for your understanding and support!
7-23 20:23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ms Ivy Posted at 7-23 07:41

Hi there, thank you for sharing the update and we're glad that the issue got resolved. We truly appreciate your contribution in sharing the knowledge with our fellow users.

Keep us posted. Thank you for your ongoing support!
7-23 20:25
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-23 20:23
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. The latest firmware version for DJI RC will be v1.13.9 and you may double confirm by referring to the Release notes. I've also shared the link below for reference :
[https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_RC/RN/20240716/DJI_RC_Release_Notes_EN.pdf]

Firmware is fine, not an issue.  I cannot update the FLY app in the RC as mentioned in the title of this topic.

I am wondering if there is some sort of android cache in the controller than needs clearing to allow the update to overwrite the old version.

Thanks
7-24 09:23
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Canada

Ms Ivy Posted at 7-23 14:52
Sorry I had this issue with my S21 Android phone I use on my N1 Rc, which iis how i was able to download the app

No worries, it was confusing because this is the DJI RC controller forum, not N1.  Glad you're fixed up!
7-24 09:24
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-23 20:23
[https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_RC/RN/20240716/DJI_RC_Release_Notes_EN.pdf]

I will get a video together.  May be a few days before I have time.
7-24 09:25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Northwood Posted at 7-24 09:24
No worries, it was confusing because this is the DJI RC controller forum, not N1.  Glad you're fixed up!

We are glad that your problem has been solved. Thank you for your understanding and support.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.
7-24 09:36
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Northwood Posted at 7-24 09:25
I will get a video together.  May be a few days before I have time.

Sure, Looking forward for your response.
Have a nice day!
7-24 09:37
Use props
fans1d494f1a
lvl.1

New Zealand

I had the same issue. I restarted the controller and drone with no change. However after half an hour of trying the upgrade it finally worked. I suspect the update message was  being presented before the firmware package had fully downloaded.
7-24 13:15
Use props
AirUnit76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 438209 ft
Poland

It's exactly the same for me, the hardware update was successful. But I still can't update the DJI FLY app on DJI RC. It shows that a new version 1.13.10 is available.
7-25 05:48
Use props
brusa69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3362251 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I have the same issue
in my opinion the file downloaded by the DJI RC is not correct, after the download and update,
the notification in the RC say that DJI Fly has been updated to 1.13.9
So DJI please check your file on the server... d4065f92-69f0-48cc-8879-1f2d7c521c77.jpeg

7-29 02:12
Use props
Ken Nooby
lvl.1

France

Hello,
Same issue, same context for me (in France).
However, some Mini 3 Pro owners have managed to update their DJI Fly to v1.13.10. For example : GavinHR (youtuber)  / NobbyGreen also, both in UK
So I agree with brusa69 (In Italy i suppose, just before) : according to our attached country, servers may not be correctly up to date
I contacted DJI Support and for that, they ask me to return DJI RC and Mini 3 Pro to fix the issue just during my vacations. DJI are you serious ? you're kidding I guess ... just for an issue located on your server !!! nooo
7-29 07:06
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Canada

Glad I'm not alone at least...

DJI, see the above video.  The Mavic still flies just fine on the old app version but I just did the latest firmware on both the classic and the controller, would like to have the app updated properly.  Thx
7-29 15:58
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

Perform a full reset of the remote control to factory settings.
7-29 18:06
Use props
brusa69
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 7-24 09:37
Sure, Looking forward for your response.
Have a nice day!

Please see above... thank you
7-29 23:35
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

brusa69 Posted at 7-29 02:12
I have the same issue
in my opinion the file downloaded by the DJI RC is not correct, after the download and update,
the notification in the RC say that DJI Fly has been updated to 1.13.9

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly take note that the latest firmware version for DJI RC is v1.13.9. You can always refer to the release note for the latest updates.

On the other hand, we'll forward this to the relevant department to check on this and fix the issue. We greatly appreciate your patience in this.

Thank you for your understanding.
7-30 00:19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ken Nooby Posted at 7-29 07:06
Hello,
Same issue, same context for me (in France).
However, some Mini 3 Pro owners have managed to update their DJI Fly to v1.13.10. For example : GavinHR (youtuber)  / NobbyGreen also, both in UK

HI there, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble caused. May I confirm if you've tried factory resetting? If no, kindly perform the factory reset and check if the issue still persists.

Keep us posted and thank you for your understanding.
7-30 00:25
Use props
Ken Nooby
lvl.1

France

" Youtube video xCtFFEw33sw"  or How to clear the cache on DJI RC before upgrading it !
7-30 04:33
Use props
Ken Nooby
lvl.1

France

Some people have done it and it worked!

I will try it tonight
7-30 04:34
Use props
brusa69
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

Ken Nooby Posted at 7-30 04:34
Some people have done it and it worked!

I will try it tonight

Tried, also before but did not work for me
- cleared cache ( all 3 caches )
- powered off DJI RC
- Answered update / Install to the promps

Still 1.13.9 ... i think we are still downloading the 1.13.9 installer for some reasons only dji knows
7-30 05:27
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Canada

I will try the reset.... I had to do one with the last update too... was hoping to avoid that as you lose all your settings... expo, waypoints, etc.

Pretty crappy tech if that has to happen each time. Your programmers need a raise.
7-30 06:21
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Canada

Is there a way to backup all the settings first?
7-30 06:44
Use props
Wildshark
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5820 ft

India

Hi, as per the release notes pdf, seems like the 1.13.9 should be mapped with the latest firmware 02.02.0300, not the 1.13.10, as there is no mention of it in the doc.

Link for downloading the release notes: 'wwwdotdjidotcom/downloads/products/rc-2'
7-30 13:39
Use props
Ken Nooby
lvl.1

France

brusa69 Posted at 7-30 05:27
Tried, also before but did not work for me
- cleared cache ( all 3 caches )
- powered off DJI RC

The caches have all been purged ... like you, the test failed: it's as if the proposed and downloaded update was named v1.13.10 but in fact, it was simply v1.13.9; because no error message or alert during the update procedure. Everything is going well except for this: it's not the expected Fly App. I would have tried anyway ...
7-30 23:41
Use props
Ken Nooby
lvl.1

France

Wildshark Posted at 7-30 13:39
Hi, as per the release notes pdf, seems like the 1.13.9 should be mapped with the latest firmware 02.02.0300, not the 1.13.10, as there is no mention of it in the doc.

Link for downloading the release notes: 'wwwdotdjidotcom/downloads/products/rc-2'

Wildshark: you are right, this is not mentioned in the release note. But since the latest firmwares deployed by DJI for the RC, RC2 and RC Pro, the update of DJI Fly must be done autonomously and today the Android version of DJI Fly is: v1.13.10. As all our RCs are under Android, I leave it to you to conclude ...
7-30 23:55
Use props
brusa69
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

For the DJI RC the link is
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf
FW v01.03.1600 delivers DJI Fly 1.13.9 and that's OK.

But. since DJI Fly can be now updated without installing new firmwares, 1.13.10 is detected but
(at least for DJI RC model RM330) seems it's not downloaded and 1.13.9 is downloaded instead.

So if Dji Fly 1.13.10 is not available for RM330, the automated check/update should not report it,
or the app has to download the correct file.
7-31 00:07
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

brusa69 Posted at 7-31 00:07
For the DJI RC the link is
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... elease_Notes_EN.pdf
FW v01.03.1600 delivers DJI Fly 1.13.9 and that's OK.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and sharing us your feedback. We truly understand your concern and our apologies for the inconvenience. We'll forward this to the corresponding team for a thorough evaluation. We would like to assure you that we are committed to providing the best user experience.

Thank you for your continued support.
7-31 22:02
Use props
Ken Nooby
lvl.1

France

Maybe this time will be the right one!
8-4 23:38
Use props
Ken Nooby
lvl.1

France

Ken Nooby Posted at 8-4 23:38
[view_image]

Maybe this time will be the right one!

It's done ...

And that works !
8-5 13:27
Use props
Ken Nooby
lvl.1

France

8-5 13:37
Use props
Ken Nooby
lvl.1

France

A great thanks to DJI Teams for being so responsive, especially in the middle of the summer break!!! Good Job as usual...
8-6 01:01
Use props
brusa69
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

Updated as well... thank you
8-6 06:10
Use props
djiuser_12HSEbZCN5Xy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 82126 ft
Austria

Hi, i.ve a Google Pixel 7 phone... I can't use DJI Fly because it crash every single time I try to open it. How can I do???
8-21 23:24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_12HSEbZCN5Xy Posted at 8-21 23:24
Hi, i.ve a Google Pixel 7 phone... I can't use DJI Fly because it crash every single time I try to open it. How can I do???

Hi there,
thank you for reaching out.

You may try the link below and let us know if you face any difficulties.

DJI Fly APP: https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/AyTTCperK58xbAy

Should you have any other questions, kindly message us here for assistance. Thank you.
8-23 01:07
Use props
gaetano zambon
lvl.1

Italy

Ho problemi con ultima versione Dji. Ogni tanto lo schermo diventa nero, dopo 7 secondi riparte ma continua a diventare nero. Cosa posso fare. Grazie
8-24 03:05
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules