blue-green colours
314 5 8-7 07:11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Colja
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hello, I love the pocket 3 but i am very disapointed how it handles some green colours. They become to blueish.
With the pocket 2 it was ok. The only way to overcome this, is to set WB manual.
8-7 07:11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there,

Thank You for reaching out. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. Please send us footage of the problem. This will allow us to investigate further and provide you with the most accurate solution based on the specific issue you're encountering.

We are looking forward to your response for further assistance. Thank You

8-7 22:20
Use props
Colja
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 8-7 22:20
Hi there,

Thank You for reaching out. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. Please send us footage of the problem. This will allow us to investigate further and provide you with the most accurate solution based on the specific issue you're encountering.

Thanks for reply. here a picture of 2 videos, upper row : start plus end video 1, lower row :. start plus end video 2.
green blue b.jpg
green blue b.jpg
8-8 06:24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Colja Posted at 8-8 06:24
Thanks for reply. here a picture of 2 videos, upper row : start plus end video 1, lower row :. start plus end video 2.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out.

We are checking with the relevant team on this matter with the provided information and will get back to you with an accurate answer once we have the result.

We appreciate your understanding and patience, thank you!
8-9 22:40
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Colja Posted at 8-8 06:24

Hi Colja,

Thank for you patience. Our engineering team has checked on the image and confirm there is no obvious blue in the provided picture, while it is more yellow on manual one. The color processing of Pocket 3 is normal.  If user does not like this color, they can adjust WB manually, or record D-Log M color mode and adjust the color by post-production.

I hope this information has helped to clarify your inquiries. If you have any other questions, kindly let us know. Thank You!
8-12 20:19
Use props
DemolitionMan14
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2177723 ft
  • >>>
United States

Seems to be a common issue in newer DJI products.  My Mavic 2 had great color and my Mavic 3 has a terrible green tint.  See my post linked below.  I posted some sample images.  DJI refuses to fix the issue.  They told me to upload more images after a firmware update because they supposedly addressed the issue but the results are identical to what I previously posted.  There are several other posts about the issue.  

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=287237
8-20 05:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules