Dji Neo Rocksteady sucks - use GyroFlow instead!!
102 5 9-13 23:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dji Neo Rocksteady sucks - use GyroFlow instead!!

9-13 23:52
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another nice find DA.  Video creator makes a good point about using GyroFlow.  For a small vlogging/selfie drone it does what is was designed to do and not designed to compete with the Avata 2.
9-14 03:19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-14 03:19
Another nice find DA.  Video creator makes a good point about using GyroFlow.  For a small vlogging/selfie drone it does what is was designed to do and not designed to compete with the Avata 2.

GyroFlow will give a lot more control over how the Neo is processing the video though which could really improve quality.
9-14 06:32
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-14 06:32
GyroFlow will give a lot more control over how the Neo is processing the video though which could really improve quality.

It seems GyroFlow is great software, especially for free.  I read on reddit that Adobe Premiere Pro Warp Stabilizer is the best software to stabilize drone footage but I doubt that is free.  
9-14 07:28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-14 07:28
It seems GyroFlow is great software, especially for free.  I read on reddit that Adobe Premiere Pro Warp Stabilizer is the best software to stabilize drone footage but I doubt that is free.

GyroFlow has so many more options than Adobe,  although for simple things adobe PP is better than FCPX.
9-15 05:34
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-15 05:34
GyroFlow has so many more options than Adobe,  although for simple things adobe PP is better than FCPX.

I have no experience with either so I'll trust your knowledge and judgement on those software.
9-15 06:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules