599 5 10-20 11:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Look what's expected to be coming in Nov. 2024.  Obviously, UNOFFICIAL information here but if this was recently found I would expect some more leaks/rumors to follow as well.  Looks pretty legit to me!

1) Two versions of O4 air unit: Lite and Pro
2) 1/1.3″ F2.0 camera sensor
3) Mounting Options: 20×20 and 25.5×25.5mm
4) Dual Antennas

10-20 11:09
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

So, the camera is not the same of the Avata 2.
The Avata 2 is ƒ2.8. Here we have ƒ2.0. Better theoretically. Better low light performance. But ND filter are mandatory in daylight.
10-20 13:19
Use props
PaulyNu
lvl.1

Australia

Luca Rubino Posted at 10-20 13:19
So, the camera is not the same of the Avata 2.
The Avata 2 is ƒ2.8. Here we have ƒ2.0. Better theoretically. Better low light performance. But ND filter are mandatory in daylight.
The likely reason O4 has a different camera lens/glass size, is due to needing to fit in as many FPV drones as possible. The Avata 2 camera is just too big for most FPV drones.

I'm more excited about the larger sensor size. Hopefully it will give better low light images and will make twilight flights look amazing, and hopefully make night-time flights possible.
10-20 20:45
Use props
Luca Rubino
Second Officer
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

PaulyNu Posted at 10-20 20:45
The likely reason O4 has a different camera lens/glass size, is due to needing to fit in as many FPV drones as possible. The Avata 2 camera is just too big for most FPV drones.

I'm more excited about the larger sensor size. Hopefully it will give better low light images and will make twilight flights look amazing, and hopefully make night-time flights possible.

Yes, but ƒ2.0 needs a bigger lens than ƒ2.8, considering same sensor size.  
So O4 lens is bigger than Avata 2 lens.
1 stop difference is huge.
10-20 22:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, we have not yet received any information related to your question. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we receive it. Thank you for your understanding and interest in DJI.
10-23 02:09
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-23 02:09
Hi there, we have not yet received any information related to your question. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we receive it. Thank you for your understanding and interest in DJI.

Totally understand this is DJI's official response.  Those of us who have been around for years now know they're are lots of good rumored and leaked information long before the 'OFFICIAL DJI LAUNCH' dates.  

All good....
10 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules