Parts List Wanted for Phantom 3 Advanced
2103 6 2015-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wtflowers
lvl.1

United States

I crashed my drone and need some parts.  I want to do the repairs myself.

Is there an exploded diagram and complete parts list for the Phantom 3 Advanced available online?  I was told by customer support that it was in the downloads on the product page at the DJI web site.  I could not find it.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.
2015-10-30
Use props
DJI.Terry
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,wtflowers, you can find the parts here:
http://store.dji.com/phantom-accessories
2015-11-1
Use props
wtflowers
lvl.1

United States

DJI.Terry Posted at 2015-11-2 01:37

Thank for the help.  I’m still not finding what I need though.  I crashed my P3 Advanced.  The housing (Part 30) was broken and I ordered a replacement.  When I opened up the crashed drone, I found a broken LED board in one of the arms and another part that I don’t know exactly what to call it.  It’s a white plastic frame that the battery is inserted into.  It is secured to the bottom of the shell with 4 small screws and it also has 4 posts on top where the main circuit board is attached.  These four posts on mine broke off in the crash.  This part does not come with the replacement shell and I have not been able to find it anywhere on line.  DJI does not show or list the part on their website.  In one of the Youtube videos about replacing the shell, they called it the “battery housing,” although they said they didn’t know the real name of it either so they made up the name.

Emails to DJI service requesting a parts diagram or info on where to obtain the part have gone unanswered.  If I could find the part number, I might be able to search a little more efficiently.
2015-11-2
Use props
DJI.Terry
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry we can not provide the exploded diagram. However, I can help check our service center in LA and see what we can do. Could you provide the ticket# when you send the email? Thank you.
2015-11-2
Use props
wtflowers
lvl.1

United States

This is the part I was referring to.  The red arrows are where the posts snapped off and onto which the main circuit board is attached.  The lower picture shows where it fits in the lower shell.  I purchased a crashed P3A on eBay and got the parts I needed.  For some reason, DJI will not give access to an exploded diagram or a parts list. I’ve reassembled the drone and completed two test flights.  All is well, except for one motor that is much hotter than the rest after a few minutes of flight.  Out of caution, I’ve ordered a new 2312A motor for that arm.  It should be here in a day or two.  Thanks to everyone for your help.

2015-11-4
Use props
wtflowers
lvl.1

United States

DJI.Terry Posted at 2015-11-3 01:14
Sorry we can not provide the exploded diagram. However, I can help check our service center in LA an ...

You may close out the ticket.  I have repaired the drone.  Thank you again.

William Flowers
Ticket #217485
2015-11-5
Use props
edward.steinber
New

Afghanistan

DJI.Terry Posted at 2015-11-2 15:37

DJI.Terry - can you help me?  I have a ticket in the US #220267.  I have not seen any response to that.  I also have one in Hong Kong #128022 for the same issue.  I am currently in the Army and in Afghanistan.  I believe that the circuit board in my Gimbal Camera of my Phantom 3 Professional is bad.  I have had my P3 less than a week and the video never worked after I attempted to upgrade to 1.4.1.  The store I purchased it from wants me to send it back to the US, but that is not possible.  I am willing to purchase a complete Gimbal assembly if I can get the old one warrantied when that corrects my problem.
2015-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules