OSMO Quit Working
1013 8 2016-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
globetraveller6
New

India

I have two batteries that are charged, and the OSMO's does not turn on at all. I am on our final day of shooting here in India. Any advice? Yes, I know how to turn it on, Yes, I know you have a battery charger issue, No, I did not drop it.
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
Does the indicator blink or is it just dead?  Are the batteries from DJI for Osmo? Please make sure the connection between the Osmo and the battery is in good condition.
What kind of battery charger issue do you mean, please?
Probably, you need to contact your dealer for repair.
Wait for your feedback.
2016-2-23
Use props
globetraveller6
New

India

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-24 11:42
Hello!
Does the indicator blink or is it just dead?  Are the batteries from DJI for Osmo? Please mak ...

I am using all DJI stuff as I bought all of it directly from your website. The indicator flashes green while I hold it down and then when I remove my thumb from the switch it goes dead. This is a bit frustrating.
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, how about the gimbal's reaction? Are you using a Inspire 1 X3 white camera?
Please make sure that the batteries are fully charged when you use them the first time.
2016-2-23
Use props
globetraveller6
New

India

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-24 12:12
Hi, how about the gimbal's reaction? Are you using a Inspire 1 X3 white camera?
Please make sure tha ...

This is  not the first time I have used it, and the batteries are fully charged. I have stated all of this, can you give me a real solution.
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

I'm sorry for the bad situation! I think if you ever mounted a white camera on it and then mount the black one, that may cause the same problem and we have a solution to fix it.
If you've never used a Inspire 1 X3 camera, there may be something wrong with the power switch or the internal power board but not the software problem. Please contact your dealer for the repair issue.
2016-2-23
Use props
globetraveller6
New

India

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-24 12:30
I'm sorry for the bad situation! I think if you ever mounted a white camera on it and then mount the ...

I bought it online, you are the dealer, please send a call ticket for it so you can pay for the return of the defective unit and the repair.
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

globetraveller6 Posted at 2016-2-24 15:12
I bought it online, you are the dealer, please send a call ticket for it so you can pay for the re ...

For the repair matter, please report your problem to support@dji.com. Our support team will help you create a RMA and arrange your shipment. For more support information, please refer to http://www.dji.com/support
Thanks!
2016-2-23
Use props
globetraveller6
New

India

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-24 13:20
For the repair matter, please report your problem to . Our support team will help you create a RMA ...

Great, will do when I return from our shoot.
2016-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules