Areal survey of my property in 93022 area
1071 6 2015-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RogierDiver
New

United States

Hi,

We are in the planning phase or new home and want to take full advantage of sun and wind to minimize the energy needs of our new house.
Beside an official survey of our 3 acre lot that will be turned into a 3d CAD file. I would love to have a couple of areal recordings of our property taken during various times of the day (morning, noon, late afternoon). Ideally once a month so we can see how the sunlight hits our property and the changes in vedgitation.

Rather than buying my own drone I wander if there is someone in my area (CA 93022) who wants to help me out (will cover expenses of course).

Thanks,

Rogier

2015-1-18
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

If that doesn't pan out i suppose you always rent one.  I've seen a couple of drone rental websites pop up from places like Florida and Seattle http://www.blueskiesdronerental.com/drone-rentals/ (but I'm skeptical that's going to catch on nationwide any time soon!)

2015-1-19
Use props
jarek33.email
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466696 ft
United States

I would fly in there and take care of it for you, I am experienced pilot with 500+ hrs with my drone also i am a professional pilot and i work for FAA as a air traffic controller, let me know if i can help here is my email - jarek33@hotmail.com
2015-1-19
Use props
jarek33.email
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466696 ft
United States

you can txt me 2 - 347-415-4918
2015-1-19
Use props
RogierDiver
New

United States

gil Posted at 2015-1-19 21:17
If that doesn't pan out i suppose you always rent one.  I've seen a couple of drone rental websites  ...

Email send :-)
2015-1-19
Use props
MacCool
lvl.3

United States

Google for aerial photography in your area. Your needs may be even better served by a couple of guys with a camera and a small plane.
2015-1-19
Use props
videoguy
lvl.3
United States

Check with a local solar energy company. The sales guys have a really cool computer program they use for determining solar performance at your location.  They use Google maps of your location and it gives all the solar data you will need. They could probably due it for a very reasonable fee.
2015-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules