Camera Not Working
2028 7 2015-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bigtedaviation.
New

Australia

Has anyone else had an issue woth a new inpsire 1, where the camera doesnt seem to be feeding to the app? All the telemetry is working and all signal strenths are good, it just wont seem to show me an image. It works occasionally, but then goeds black and white, and stops working.
2015-1-23
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Might help to change out the cables your using to connect  the TX to the tablet your using.
Left the two white short cables shipped with the inspire in the case and use the cables supplies with both the android tablet and I pad.
I tie wrap the slack to the back bar works great so far.
2015-1-23
Use props
chrisgeigerphot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13046529 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try removing and reinstalling the camera and gimble.
2015-1-23
Use props
DJI-Howard
lvl.3

China

Hi bigtedaviation,

Thanks for posting us the issue. Have you tried to remounting the gimbal/camera?
Can the gimbal be controlled normally? Or dead while there was no image feed?
Sorry for that many questions, let`s keep in touch.
2015-1-23
Use props
bigtedaviation.
New

Australia

Hi Guys..Thanks for the replies. I think the issue is with the android tablet, or the app itself.
Everything works fine after I delete the app and re install it. Then, when I close and reopen the app, it stops working. Delete the app, reinstall again, works perfectly. So I just need to reinstall the app everytime I fly it..Thats not annoying at all... So glad I dumped $500 on my first android device.
2015-1-23
Use props
jporder2.email
lvl.2
Flight distance : 643878 ft
  • >>>
United States

bigtedaviation. Posted at 2015-1-24 15:26
Hi Guys..Thanks for the replies. I think the issue is with the android tablet, or the app itself.
Ev ...

I have the exact same problem with my Inspire 1.
Except, My video feed suddenly disappeared after my 3rd flight and now won't show up at all...even after reinstalling the android App..... I also tried to take of the gimbal/camera several times...but no luck.
if I push record, the video will be recorded on the chip, but i just can't see any video feed...the screen is black... Everything else functions properly on the app.
I also changed the micro usb wires....and that doesn't make the picture work either..I am at a loss..

Please, please HELP ! Any help or suggestions is appreciated.

Thank you in advance !!
2015-1-28
Use props
opies32765
lvl.2
Flight distance : 121421 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just received my inspire today and having the same issue with a nvidia shield tablet. Does anyone figured out the issue ?

Thanks in advance
2015-3-20
Use props
Ph02on
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75673 ft
United Kingdom

I had some trouble with my Android devices as well to start with  Try setting your USB mode on the android device to Charging only, then try to connect.  This forces the App to promt you to allow it to change your USB settings to connect successfully. follow the screen prompts and click 'Remember this Device or Computer' when asked to do so.  Hopefully your video will return.
Good luck.

Cheers

Jason
2015-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules