How to delete videos/photos off SD card?
28678 4 2015-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bosse.andrew.em
lvl.2

United States

My computer isn't recognizing the USB when I connect it directly to the camera on the phantom so is there a way to delete photos or videos when connected to the app?
2015-1-25
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

If you have downloaded the videos and photos you want to keep (using the app) you could always format the SD card; that is located in the camera menu of the app from the live screen.

Photos and videos can be downloaded from the main page using the "Album" button.
2015-1-25
Use props
bosse.andrew.em
lvl.2

United States

kenargo Posted at 2015-1-26 03:26
If you have downloaded the videos and photos you want to keep (using the app) you could always forma ...

I'm at the album home for the SD card and want to delete some videos after downloading to my phone but now want to delete them and am not seeing that option.
2015-1-25
Use props
kenargo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I don't think you can delete individual photos using the app.  You would need to connect USB or remove the SD card and plug that into the computer and delete that way.
2015-1-25
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

bosse.andrew.em Posted at 2015-1-26 03:32
I'm at the album home for the SD card and want to delete some videos after downloading to my phone ...

On the DJI app, tap the dear just below the video camera.  A menu will appear from the left, use your finger and go to the bottom. You will see "format sd"  You will lose everything on the card so download to the computer what you want to save first.
2015-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules