Multirotor Heli - Calgary, Canada
1388 0 2016-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
troy5
New

United States

Just wanted to give a shout out to Nabil Riaz and Multirotor Heli in Calgary Canada.  I am on vacation and my Phantom 4 started acting up.  It has seen a few rough flights so I was fully expecting to have someone tell me it had to be shipped back for an overhaul, but I had planned to use it during my trip

I was getting an error message about the IMU having problems and multiple attempts to calibrate the IMU just resulted in the same error.  I looked on the DJI site and and saw the Multirotor Heli shop in Calgary (I am not from there, but farther north in Canada so it would have been closest). As a last ditch effort I gave them a call to see if they had any info for me - they did not know me from Adam and could have easily just said to send it in, but I described my problem to Nabil and he suggested a couple of different things to try that might save me from having to send it in.

Based on his tips, I ended up disconnecting the IMU and then re-doing all the connections to make sure they were properly seated.  I am very happy to report that it worked and my bird is back in the air again!!!  He was very helpful and I cannot thank him enough for helping me out.  I would highly recommend them, he was very knowledgeable!!

Multirotor Heli
Calgary, Canada
+1 (403) 454-0655
info@multirotorheli.ca
2016-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules