Cancelled Order
1638 14 2016-12-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
martinjp
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

I had finally had enough and emailed DJI ([url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url]) on Monday 21st November at midday GMT asking for my order to be cancelled, the exact words being &aposlease cancel my order. I will not be buying it from DJI or elsewhere in the future, this is a lost order.' simply because I no longer wanted to deal with a company that took so long, could not provide answers, etc.

Tuesday 22nd. No news.
Wednesdy 23rd. No news. I emailed again asking for an update. No reply.
Thursday 24th. No news. I emailed a third time. No reply.
Friday 25th. No News. I emailed a fourth time. No reply.
Monday 28th. Order changed to 'Shipped'.
2016-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

Sorry martinjp, since there are plenty of the emails received everyday which might caused the delay.
Do you still want to cancel the order?
2016-12-6
Use props
martinjp
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Mindy wow. A real reply!

It's too late, as it's out for delivery already but I am thoroughly annoyed with how I was ignored and still was up until posting on the forum. Just look at the reply I got from 'Serina' from the online store, after five cancellation emails:

Greetings from DJI official online store!

First off, we would like to express our most heartfelt gratitude to you for creating a ticket in our online store. Your generous support has always been our motive to improve.

We are sorry for getting back to you late due to the great amount of tickets we received recently. Since it's been some while, we are considering closing this ticket temporarily but it can still be reopened if your problems haven't been solved yet.Please do not hesitate to write back if there are any concerns. We will do our best to get back to you soon as we can.

You have our most sincere apology for any inconvenience caused.
Thanks again for your great understanding and support.

Warm regards,
DJI Online Store

This is how you are annoying all of your customers as this other team doesn't have a clue about customer service.
2016-12-6
Use props
JasonMBryant
lvl.3

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-6 06:42
Sorry martinjp, since there are plenty of the emails received everyday which might caused the delay.

Cancellations should not be handled through email. The fact that they get so many emails is exactly why that's a bad system. Cancelling should be instant.

Everyone should be able to go to a website, enter their order number, and hit a button marked "Cancel". Then you click yes on a confirmation box, the website updates a database and it informs you that your order has been cancelled. That's a two minute process.

This is the normal way that things are cancelled. DJI is unusual.
2016-12-6
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

JasonMBryant Posted at 2016-12-6 12:04
Cancellations should not be handled through email. The fact that they get so many emails is exactly why that's a bad system. Cancelling should be instant.

Everyone should be able to go to a website, enter their order number, and hit a button marked "Cancel". Then you click yes on a confirmation box, the website updates a database and it informs you that your order has been cancelled. That's a two minute process.

There's a refund order button below the order status of the Mavic Pro now. I've heard it asks for confirmation that you'd like to actually cancel before going ahead on cancelling too.

I personally have no plans to cancel as of yet since the Mavic Pro is one of a kind, exactly what I want in a drone. Order's been on the "Authorization" payment status for around 4 weeks now, and expiry date for it is coming up fast on PayPal, so I'm expecting to be charged the full amount of £1249.00 for the Fly More Combo on the 8th. After money's taken, just a bit more waiting. Should have it by the middle of January time I'd imagine. Either way, I can wait.
2016-12-6
Use props
JasonMBryant
lvl.3

United States

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-12-6 20:46
There's a refund order button below the order status of the Mavic Pro now. I've heard it asks for confirmation that you'd like to actually cancel before going ahead on cancelling too.

I personally have no plans to cancel as of yet since the Mavic Pro is one of a kind, exactly what I want in a drone. Order's been on the "Authorization" payment status for around 4 weeks now, and expiry date for it is coming up fast on PayPal, so I'm expecting to be charged the full amount of £1249.00 for the Fly More Combo on the 8th. After money's taken, just a bit more waiting. Should have it by the middle of January time I'd imagine. Either way, I can wait.

That was not the important part.
2016-12-6
Use props
freddyms
lvl.2
United States

ha, I received a reply back from dji a week after I received my mavic and they copied pasted the normal saying high demand and sorry about the delay and they don't know when my mavic will ship. I did reply back and said if your lazy ass would have actually looked and you would have seen my mavic was delivered. I do know I will never pre order from this company again
2016-12-6
Use props
Bobaloo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42051 ft
United States

Then you should sell the Mavic on ebay and make a few bucks off of it since you wanted to cancel the order anyway.  I bet you are secretly happy you got it and are playing with it right now.
2016-12-6
Use props
martinjp
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

I'm secretly still waiting, no surprise there really. In all honesty, I wanted my money to be spent elsewhere because I don't want the hassle of dealing with customer service again if there's a problem with it.
2016-12-6
Use props
Rocco12475
lvl.2

United States

I ordered on Oct. 15th and yesterday I finally had enough and sent an email letting them know I wanted my item or a refund ASAP!

12 hours later wouldn't you know I had shipping conformation info and few hours later a tracking number.

Now, I am happy that my item got shipped but not happy I had to complain to get them to do anything about it.  

Either way good luck to all and remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease! Everyone else waits! LOL  
2016-12-6
Use props
Mooney
lvl.3

United States

Sent DJI an email requesting a refund and cancellation on November 14, here was the response sent THIS week;

Greetings from DJI online store.

First off, we would like to express our most heartfelt gratitude to you for creating a ticket in our o nline store.
Your generous support has always been our motive to improve.

We are sorry for getting back to you late due to the great amount of tickets we received recently. Since it's been some while, we are considering closing this ticket temporarily but it can still be reopened if your problems haven't been solved yet. Please do not hesitate to write back if there are any concerns.
We will do our best to get back to you soon as we can.

You have our most sincere apology for any inconvenience caused.
Thanks again for your great understanding and support.

Wish they could have been honest and said they didn't actually have time to read my email and since my money was sitting in their account it wasn't a priority.
2016-12-6
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

IF you really dont want it, dont sign for it when they try to deliver and it will end up getting sent back. But im sure you want it now that it shipped.
2016-12-6
Use props
fans2bbe8c95
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-12-6 06:42

I accessed dji websitet trying to cancel my order, and I couldn't make it, so can someone from dji cancel my order as soon as possible please? ( order number: # 0017027496628.

Thanks
2016-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

fans2bbe8c95 Posted at 2016-12-12 09:29
I accessed dji websitet trying to cancel my order, and I couldn't make it, so can someone from dji cancel my order as soon as possible please? ( order number: # 0017027496628.

Thanks

I'll help to pass your request to our pre-sales team.
2016-12-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator

fans2bbe8c95 Posted at 2016-12-12 09:29

Thanks

I've checked your order with our pre-sales team.
Your order has been cancelled.
2016-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules