DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus & Naza M V2 (Feet vs Meters) & Mini IOSD
1530 0 2014-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michaellabonte
lvl.1
Flight distance : 784905 ft
Canada

I personally own a lot of DJI products. Most recently I added a DJI Phantom 2 Vision Plus to my fleet while on vacation. I changed the phantom 2 flight controller to Naza Mode, which is better but still has some limitations. One nice thing I noticed is that it allows me to select feet / meters or even miles.

Why is this not implemented in the standard Naza M V2 flight  controller firmware? These two units are extremely close, with few differences. I don't know why DJI cannot extend this simple fix into the next Naza M V2 firmware update.

Also, the Mini IOSD - I have it on near seven machines. Meters only is a terrible option, there should be a feet option. I don't live in the United States, I live in Canada, and I am an active commercial pilot. Most of us involved in actual aviation are more familiar with feet than meters.

This is a simple conversion which again is an easy implementation for DJI in the next Mini IOSD firmware update.

DJI please listen to these requests, I know a lot of people have brought this up, these things are all over the forums....
2014-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules