Assist 2
1450 8 2017-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MFK
lvl.1

United States

Is there a user manual for DJI Assist?  What is the app used for, and how do you use it?
2017-1-28
Use props
Airwolf13
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36995 ft
United States

I wonder as well  It sucks Wont launch for me
2017-1-28
Use props
MFK
lvl.1

United States

I'm also wondering where to go to learn more about the DJI GO app.  There seems to be very little on it and its various capabilities, such as how and when to use the GPS waypoints.
2017-1-28
Use props
MFK
lvl.1

United States

'm also wondering where to go to learn more about the DJI GO app.  There seems to be very little on it and its various capabilities, such as how and when to use the GPS waypoints.
2017-1-28
Use props
MFK
lvl.1

United States

DJI GO application
2017-1-28
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

Try this one.

http://fromwhereidrone.com/dji-g ... -every-menu-button/

2017-1-28
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

The DJI Assist software is used to update or reload firmware in your Mavic and controller. It is also used for other calibrations and upload of data from the Mavic. You need to have either the controller or the Mavic connected to your PC and turned on. Then open the DJI assist program and after a short time you will see a button you can click on to see details of firmware loaded/available for your Mavic or controller.
2017-1-28
Use props
MFK
lvl.1

United States

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-1-28 21:57
The DJI Assist software is used to update or reload firmware in your Mavic and controller. It is also used for other calibrations and upload of data from the Mavic. You need to have either the controller or the Mavic connected to your PC and turned on. Then open the DJI assist program and after a short time you will see a button you can click on to see details of firmware loaded/available for your Mavic or controller.

Thanks for the information.  I wish DJI was better with customer service and documentation.
2017-2-3
Use props
MFK
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for that information.  I'll give it a try
2017-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules