Almost . . ordered the Pro . . almost . .
1136 9 2017-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zorrr2
lvl.3
United States

I am >-< close to ordering my own DJI Mavric Pro . . . BUT . . . I was on Amazon this morning and read a few reviews from just this year . . and it has given me a sence of . . apprehension. Now I have been DREAMMMMMING of this since last year when it was introduced . . . and being a drone pilot . . this seem to fit me for my next evolutionary step in drones for me. Lets see if I can address my concerns . .

- Delivery . . do I order it from Amazon . . and wait and see about when I'll GET it . . ??   Or do I order it direct from DJI . . . ??

- Now the second concern . . which has be reallly feeling uneasy . . is the DJI CUSTOMER SERVICE . . . geeeeeesh . . . soooo many with not happy reviews of their CS . . . reallly has me concerned !!  Haaaa . . I rarely crash . . and I am a stickler for doing what it takes to make sure that does not happen . . BUTTT . . if I do . . it would be nice to know I can get ahold of some one at DJI CS . . for some help.

I know its hard to please everyone . . but I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance . . Thanks
2017-1-30
Use props
Trent Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1098924 ft
United Kingdom

I ordered mine back in mid-November from DJI themselves and received it early January.
If you're going to order it, it'll arrive when it arrives. A lot of people just seem so impatient and expect it so quickly. It's a new product and there's a lot of demand for it! Ok, DJI probably don't help themselves when they advertise delivery within a few days or so some people have been saying. Haven't really read much into it.

In terms of the service, I haven't really contacted anybody for any problems except for a few posts on the forum with regards to the VPS problem that my drone has. The few DJI people here seem quite helpful. It's a new product and quite amazing for its compact size etc. There's going to be problems which is quite annoying however at least for a lot of things and what they are saying is it's contstantly being worked on and Firmware updates do get released so it's not just a product that is abandoned and left as is.

The way I sorta see it anyway even with a drone that currently has problems.
2017-1-30
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

Listen... you know you want it ....BUY IT! Stop thinking about it.

I would personally order from DJI direct as places like Amazon and Apple seem to be having continuing supply problems.  DJI seems to have closed the gap period somewhat.
2017-1-30
Use props
hallmark007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 10186312 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Buy from dji, there repair service is excellent, you need to try to decipher between what is real and what is not on this forum..
2017-1-30
Use props
Flight Raptor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3014675 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered mine from newegg.com (which actually is another direct link to purchasing from DJI :-) )  and the estimate for shipping that was given on the newegg page was very accurate.   My Mavic was actually shipped before the expected ship date.

Currently on their site, the estimated ship date is 2/15.

Newegg customer service will act as a liaison to DJI, so I think you'll be happy with the interactive service.
2017-1-30
Use props
DT393
lvl.3
Flight distance : 282979 ft
United States

That was me, but I finally ordered on Thursday last week.
2017-1-30
Use props
UtopianCrew
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5213 ft
United States

Just go for it. The drone is amazing.
2017-1-30
Use props
Daedalus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 557552 ft
  • >>>
Cyprus

i bought Mavic impromptu sold it 10 days later and got myself an  Inspire 1.
2017-1-30
Use props
tellus1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 105551 ft
Australia

Just buy it!!! Treat yourself!!
2017-1-30
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.2

United States

It's worth the wait. Will have mine in Thursday.  I would advise buy directly from DJI. And I would buy dji care refresh
2017-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules