My S7 connects with new updated firmware
617 3 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mikeee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 242133 ft
Australia

Just want to let all know , for the first time for me at least, got connection straight up and with Samsung 7 connected to new updated DJI GO 4 (new to the drone world and Mavic)  still had my Mavic for 1 Month, still however it  been too many issues with connection to the DJI GO 4, but last night updated the new firmware did a test for 10Minutes or so only, still that is by far the longest connection i ever had so far, without get disconnected or get to ATTI mode or any intefernce etc.  All was perfect so i am very excited ! So Steven Spielberg move over, as this weekend the movies will start rolling out from here! Cant wait!
~ i hope i have not jinxed myself now!?
2017-2-14
Use props
zaphforty7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915928 ft
United States

Nice! I had the same issues, but sent my in to DJI before trying the 2/14 firmware.
2017-2-14
Use props
Mikeee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 242133 ft
Australia

zaphforty7 Posted at 2017-2-14 15:00
Nice! I had the same issues, but sent my in to DJI before trying the 2/14 firmware.

Bugger, saying that i only did a very small test, but for some reason it gave me confidence! I hope u get your back soon and give Hollywood a run for the money!  
2017-2-14
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.2

United States

Glad to hear android is working better with all updates and firmware fixes. No issue so far with firmware update and app on IOS
2017-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules