Exchange my MA in the store. Guess what happened?
4630 56 2018-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

TZero Posted at 2018-6-29 17:42
Thanks for trying to help.
I did all this

Hi TZero, I am sorry to tell that after confirming with the engineers, this version v4.2.22 has not got the transmission laggy issue resolved. The engineers are working on it, I didn't get the specific time at this moment, please kindly wait patiently. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2018-7-1
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547618 ft
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-7-1 22:43
Hi TZero, I am sorry to tell that after confirming with the engineers, this version v4.2.22 has not got the transmission laggy issue resolved. The engineers are working on it, I didn't get the specific time at this moment, please kindly wait patiently. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Thor
Thks for update
2018-7-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

TZero Posted at 2018-7-2 02:30
Thor
Thks for update

So they are saying it’s a problem with app and not FW.
2018-7-2
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Brazil

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-7-2 03:47
So they are saying it’s a problem with app and not FW.

The way that DJI Thor acts, I have nothing to doubt his information.
But, a more in-depth reading shows that engineers:

1) first said they could not reproduce the LAG problem
2) Later, they said they were able to identify the problem and solved it by software.
3) Now they say they did not.

We have already installed 5 versions of the software and it only gets worse.
I still think it's FW

I opened a ticket on the support and asked that I be allowed to return to the firmw 0200 for testing.
Support responded positively but so far the firmw 0200 does not appear on my DJI ASSIST

2018-7-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

TZero Posted at 2018-7-2 04:16

Maybe give Thor another PM and ask if he can send you 0200 FW, in the past Thor has been very good at getting beta FW for other users, he got a beta for me, with an earlier Mavic Pro FW when I was having trouble,   Might help.
2018-7-2
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Brazil

I have versions 200 and 300 of the FWs.
The problem is that the MA is encrypted and prevents FW downgrade
2018-7-2
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

We have already installed 5 versions of the software and it only gets worse.

You are missing the BIG picture.  Marketing & Sales strategy to get you to move on from old, antiquated, outdated Mavic drone to newest, latest, and greatest drone.

Only issue is, the plan got implemented before newest drone was released.  

2018-7-2
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Brazil

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-2 09:39
Only issue is, the plan got implemented before newest drone was released.

You are missing the BIG picture.  Marketing & Sales strategy to get you to move on from old, antiquated, outdated Mavic drone to newest, latest, and greatest drone.

I do not doubt anything else
2018-7-2
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

TZero Posted at 2018-7-2 12:37
I do not doubt anything else

Glad you are keeping a sense of humor about the insanity.
I was afraid you would give me a wallop through Internet Pipe to my screen.

Really do hope your (and others) problems get resolved ASAP.  
If for no other reason than self interest.  Need them to move on to some of problems I (and few others) are seeing!

Best of Luck!
2018-7-2
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Brazil

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2018-7-2 14:04
Glad you are keeping a sense of humor about the insanity.
I was afraid you would give me a wallop through Internet Pipe to my screen.

2018-7-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

I understand that after the tests that you had managed, it seems the firmware of the drone should be blamed. However, the engineers mentioned that it will be fixed by the certain version of DJI GO 4 app. But it has not released at this moment.
As for the beta firmware, I am sorry to tell that there has not existed a beta for Mavic Air. Another suggestion from me, if you have an Android device, you can try to downgrade the DJI GO 4 app and manage some flights.
I want this issue can be resolved as soon as you want. I will keep contacting our engineers about this. When the app is released, I will let you know. Thank you for your patience.
2018-7-2
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-7-2
Use props
miketmtpro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1883940 ft
United States

Go App is too big now. Seems to get worse with the more products added to it. DJI needs apps for different type products. No sense having one app do so many products. That just leads to errors, and many things unexplained. Worst than that would be new flyers flipping out when the video link is trashed and the craft is well out distance wise.

This thought has been echoed many times. Since the Spark, Air adds the app is really creating problems. More serious ones of late. Losing feed is bad, app crashing saying "aircraft disconnected" is bad.
2018-7-2
Use props
TZero
lvl.4
Brazil

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-7-2 19:01
I understand that after the tests that you had managed, it seems the firmware of the drone should be blamed. However, the engineers mentioned that it will be fixed by the certain version of DJI GO 4 app. But it has not released at this moment.
As for the beta firmware, I am sorry to tell that there has not existed a beta for Mavic Air. Another suggestion from me, if you have an Android device, you can try to downgrade the DJI GO 4 app and manage some flights.
I want this issue can be resolved as soon as you want. I will keep contacting our engineers about this. When the app is released, I will let you know. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you once again for your sincere words.
You are one of the few here that does not make me feel crazy, a liar (although I am a lawyer) or a bad pilot.
I'm sure of your good intention.

I honestly find it hard to be software because I already used several versions of DJI GO (.12; .14; .16 ....) without problems (FW 200 and 300) until I decided to upgrade to FW 400.
To my luck or bad luck, I only have Apple devices.
2018-7-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

TZero Posted at 2018-7-3 02:37
Thank you once again for your sincere words.
You are one of the few here that does not make me feel crazy, a liar (although I am a lawyer) or a bad pilot.

Thanks for your understanding. If there is no Android device, we might need to wait for the update at this moment. Sorry for this situation.
2018-7-4
Use props
ChuckTuna
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177484 ft
Colombia

TZero Posted at 2018-7-3 02:37
Thank you once again for your sincere words.
You are one of the few here that does not make me feel crazy, a liar (although I am a lawyer) or a bad pilot.

What happened to this? I'm having this exact problem with fw .0620 and the lag is HORRIBLE. and seems to be getting even worse every time I try to fly.
2020-4-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

ChuckTuna Posted at 4-7 21:39
What happened to this? I'm having this exact problem with fw .0620 and the lag is HORRIBLE. and seems to be getting even worse every time I try to fly.

How much lag is there, in seconds?
2020-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules