Extremely Disappointed (app disconnecting)
7812 41 2015-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulsheaves
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi All,

So, I have got the p3p back from the dealer. They gave me a new controller, and after one test flight it appears to have helped somewhat.

There were no disconnections, but the live feed to the ipad did scramble a lot towards the end of the flight - it would flash black and then slowly come back to me bit by bit from the top of the screen to the bottom inch by inch, and then go black again; this cycle repeated. I also found that the ipad was getting very very hot - however no warning of overheating messages came up.

I have tried to order the short Anker cable, but when i get to the check out on Amazon it says it cant deliver to the UK :-( So i went to the mall and bought the best i could find which unfortunately was only a 0.5m apple one. It's shorter than the one that comes with it, but not as good as the Anker. I did use that in the test so maybe it helped.

To help with the scrambling, I would like to set the live stream to the ipad to a crapper quality, does anyone know how i do that?

Also, do you think i should have hardware decode enabled or disabled? There is some debate on this for the ipad mini 2 which is what i use.

Many thanks for all your help,

Paul
2015-6-7
Use props
joel.smith
lvl.1
Flight distance : 150745 ft
United States

The Inspire 1 and Phantom 3 that use the DJI Pilot app need to have the sd card formatted in FAT32 not EXFAT.....Video recording problems and Pilot App disconnected may happen.
2015-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules