Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 14588274 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Rustic17 Posted at 8-10 08:39
Thanks for reminding about the batteries.  I think your survey has been overcome by events.  I now have the latest firmware, but I previously voted so your poll is going to be inaccurate.  Maybe best to start another, huh???

Hahahaha - I'll leave it mate - everyone will be on .0340 now or when they next turn the drone on and it pops up to tell them. The reason for the poll is that 24 hours ago there were three versions flying around and I wanted to know if anyone had one of the new versions. It appears beta testers did but all production models didn't until this mornings official update. The poll will close tomorrow and slip away into the forum void.
2020-8-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there A J. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there insights with regards to this matter and you can get the best information out of this poll. Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.
2020-8-10
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-10 19:20
Hello there A J. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there insights with regards to this matter and you can get the best information out of this poll. Thank you for your support and please stay safe always.

They have and please thank your team for this great update on the Mavic Air 2
2020-8-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

A J Posted at 8-11 00:16
They have and please thank your team for this great update on the Mavic Air 2

Hi there A J. Thank you for the positive feedback and rest assured that these information will be cascaded to all DJI department. Again, thank you for the valued support and keep on flying.
2020-8-12
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-12 23:28
Hi there A J. Thank you for the positive feedback and rest assured that these information will be cascaded to all DJI department. Again, thank you for the valued support and keep on flying.

Thanks very much.
2020-8-12
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Now I'm .340
2020-8-13
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Congrats - it's a big update - enjoy
2020-8-13
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

I am sure the pilots that have not updated to the latest version do not know what they are missing out on, everything works fine and I have not encountered one mishap or failure.  
2020-8-13
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Droneflier Posted at 8-13 08:52
I am sure the pilots that have not updated to the latest version do not know what they are missing out on, everything works fine and I have not encountered one mishap or failure.

Same here mate - it's been flawless.
2020-8-13
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Good to hear. Thanks
2020-8-13
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Northwood Posted at 8-13 09:39
Good to hear. Thanks

2020-8-13
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

I'm happy with latest app and fw update as well. The only thing I'm missing is the one touch battery temperature and cell voltage.
2020-8-13
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

virtual Posted at 8-13 13:39
I'm happy with latest app and fw update as well. The only thing I'm missing is the one touch battery temperature and cell voltage.

If you leave the battery info page open when you exit the main safety settings menu back to the FPV screen then press the three dots again the battery info page remains up. The info includes the voltage level in each of the three cells. Flight times can be viewed in the flight data centre after landing whilst remaining flight time counters are listed on the FPV by tapping the battery icon. This now inludes time to low battery RTH, time to critical battery (10%) and time to 0% (full battery depletion).
2020-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules