The latest Mimo app works too.
Screenshot_20211009-103341.png
2021-10-9
Use props
RAM1500Oli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 164642 ft
Germany

When will there be an update of DJI FLY for Android 12 working on Samsung S21 ULTRA??
2021-10-12
Use props
RAM1500Oli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 164642 ft
Germany

DJI User4110 Posted at 10-8 21:01
Hello to all, for all those that have android phones using android 12 beta Dji has released today version 1.4.12 and it is working fine , no crashes!!!

Is it surely working???
Is the live picture working either? I had the problem, I was able to fly but didn`t have a live Stream picture...
2021-10-12
Use props
EversR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 647861 ft
Netherlands

Same issue on S21 Android 12 beta 2. App starts, drone flies and records, but no camera view
2021-10-13
Use props
CarloPalomba
New

United Kingdom

Hey guys, just email support and explain you're on Android 12 beta. They provided me with a one time link to download the app, and it's been made for Android 12 specifically for this issue.

If you're having trouble with support, let me know, the link might still work, just not sure if they want it posted here, since they aren't putting it on their own pages.
2021-10-13
Use props
EversR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 647861 ft
Netherlands

CarloPalomba Posted at 10-13 22:32
Hey guys, just email support and explain you're on Android 12 beta. They provided me with a one time link to download the app, and it's been made for Android 12 specifically for this issue.

If you're having trouble with support, let me know, the link might still work, just not sure if they want it posted here, since they aren't putting it on their own pages.

There's a public link for the Android 12 beta version of the app, but my issue still exists
2021-10-15
Use props
hmnd
lvl.1

Canada

A new version of DJI GO 4, with support for Android 12, is now available to download direct from DJI: https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 (sorry the forum won't let me make it clickable).
Play Store version is likely awaiting approval which can take some additional time.
2021-10-20
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2450935 ft
  • >>>
United States

hmnd Posted at 10-20 00:49
A new version of DJI GO 4, with support for Android 12, is now available to download direct from DJI: https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 (sorry the forum won't let me make it clickable).
Play Store version is likely awaiting approval which can take some additional time.

All DJI apps on the site are Android 12 compatible now.
2021-10-20
Use props
RoHell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 570279 ft
Germany

Have an S21 Ultra with the Android 12 beta.

DJI Fly V 1.4.12 and Mimo v1.6.4 apps starting on my Phone.

But both the Air2s and the Osmo Action are not able to stream the live picture to the Phone

Mimo didn´t ask to merge the old videos and pictures into the App Album.

Within Mimo i can not start recording neither taking pictures. Actually the remote funktions are not working.

BR
2021-10-25
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15007251 ft
United States

Hey Aerial-Pixel are you the same one who did this vid?

2021-10-26
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SgtRay Posted at 10-26 11:29
Hey Aerial-Pixel are you the same one who did this vid?https://youtu.be/-XMdp9mhecE
https://youtu.be/-XMdp9mhecE

Yes sir! That's me.
2021-10-26
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

GOOD JOB! I love it.
The 3rd method is best ever but the free one an't bad ether. I will be buying it before the trail runs out.

Now I did one off the log file with a vid I did at 1080 cause I wanted there to be one vid file. But when I go back to 4K it will do 2 or more files per flight but still only one log.

How did you handle the multi files?
Should I join them then and the log?
Will it sink ok?
2021-10-26
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SgtRay Posted at 10-26 11:39
GOOD JOB! I love it.
The 3rd method is best ever but the free one an't bad ether. I will be buying it before the trail runs out.

You can join video files in dashware, I would have to dig deeper into the Telemetry Overlay way to do it.
2021-10-26
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

Aerial-Pixel Posted at 10-26 11:47
You can join video files in dashware, I would have to dig deeper into the Telemetry Overlay way to do it.

Thanks. I guess I'll be testing it this weekend. lol
2021-10-26
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
United States

One of my 1st ones

2021-10-26
Use props
djiuser_sWG8eWR2Usod
lvl.1
Flight distance : 439459 ft
Germany

Hey guys! Same issue here. I have the Google Pixel 6 with Android 12 and there is no live picture in the DJI app when Mavic Air 2 is connected. Do you have any solution? Thanks
2021-10-27
Use props
Hartsideman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 498855 ft
United Kingdom

Just got my pixel 6 pro . Was looking forward to using it with my mini 2 , but alas no video feed at all in the DJI fly app .. all the buttons seem to work bud no video is a bit of a problem to say the least ... COME ON DJI  please sort this issue pretty damn quickly ...
2021-10-27
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SgtRay Posted at 10-26 14:06
One of my 1st ones

https://youtu.be/jn2bREb4T5A

Nice, this is my current setup using Telemetry Overlay with the DJI FPV drone:
2021-10-27
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hartsideman Posted at 10-27 14:28
Just got my pixel 6 pro . Was looking forward to using it with my mini 2 , but alas no video feed at all in the DJI fly app .. all the buttons seem to work bud no video is a bit of a problem to say the least ... COME ON DJI  please sort this issue pretty damn quickly ...

My Pixel 6 Pro is due in Monday, I'll check the Fly App and report back. I have no issues with the Fly App on the Pixel 5 with Android 12 though. Make sure you have the latest app, download it from the website not the Google Play store.
2021-10-27
Use props
AltraF87
lvl.2
United States

Just got my Pixel 6 Pro. DJI Fly App version 1.4.12 installed and like others, I don't have video feed either. Hopefully there's an update coming soon???
2021-10-27
Use props
Hartsideman
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Aerial-Pixel Posted at 10-27 15:11
My Pixel 6 Pro is due in Monday, I'll check the Fly App and report back. I have no issues with the Fly App on the Pixel 5 with Android 12 though. Make sure you have the latest app, download it from the website not the Google Play store.
I have got the latest app. I did go to the website and download it. So yeah there's a big problem with the video feed. If you actually take a picture or record video it actually stores that on the card yet it will not display video on the screen so if you try to fly it. You just gonna hit something... I know the pixel six is a new phone, but this problem seems to have been out for a little while now with the Android 12. So i hope that a fix is coming? I sincerely hope so. The reason I bought the pixel 6 Pro was so I could have a nice big screen for flying .  Version of app 1.4.12
2021-10-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hartsideman Posted at 10-27 23:24
I have got the latest app. I did go to the website and download it. So yeah there's a big problem with the video feed. If you actually take a picture or record video it actually stores that on the card yet it will not display video on the screen so if you try to fly it. You just gonna hit something... I know the pixel six is a new phone, but this problem seems to have been out for a little while now with the Android 12. So i hope that a fix is coming? I sincerely hope so. The reason I bought the pixel 6 Pro was so I could have a nice big screen for flying .  Version of app 1.4.12

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Just to confirm, is your problem that there no image transmission on the App while you're flying the drone? Besides, if it is convenient, could you provide us with a screenshot of the OS of your phone and a video of this issue via Google Drive/Dropbox. Looking forward to your reply.
2021-10-28
Use props
Hartsideman
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-28 00:58
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Just to confirm, is your problem that there no image transmission on the App while you're flying the drone? Besides, if it is convenient, could you provide us with a screenshot of the OS of your phone and a video of this issue via Google Drive/Dropbox. Looking forward to your reply.
There is no image transmission to the phone regardless .... Here is the link to 3 files .. a video of the "no video feed" and the Android 12 version info off the pixel 6 pro ...and your app version installed ... Just so you know it works if I borrow my son's Sony Xperia phone so it's not the drone or controller so must be the app and Android 12... https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=116VYD4CG7tRaqJl7y2J9n4VBIciQ_yBk
2021-10-28
Use props
AltraF87
lvl.2
United States

Hartsideman Posted at 10-27 23:24
I have got the latest app. I did go to the website and download it. So yeah there's a big problem with the video feed. If you actually take a picture or record video it actually stores that on the card yet it will not display video on the screen so if you try to fly it. You just gonna hit something... I know the pixel six is a new phone, but this problem seems to have been out for a little while now with the Android 12. So i hope that a fix is coming? I sincerely hope so. The reason I bought the pixel 6 Pro was so I could have a nice big screen for flying .  Version of app 1.4.12

This is the exact same problem I'm experiencing. I plugged in my old note10+ and was able to see the video feed. No such luck with the pixel 6 pro.
2021-10-28
Use props
Hartsideman
lvl.2
United Kingdom

AltraF87 Posted at 10-28 08:50
This is the exact same problem I'm experiencing. I plugged in my old note10+ and was able to see the video feed. No such luck with the pixel 6 pro.

Very frustrating isn't it
2021-10-28
Use props
Hartsideman
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Aerial-Pixel Posted at 10-27 15:11

When Monday comes , you will most likely be dissapointed like the rest of us pixel 6 and pixel 6 pro owners  are
2021-10-29
Use props
djiuser_CUmShPVo3yq1
New
Flight distance : 106867 ft
United States

Just tried to fly my mini 2 with a Pixel 6 and the newest apk downloaded from DJI. The drone flies, the remote works, the app loads up and I can control the drone with the interface and the information seems accurate - but screen is black. No video. Based on what I have read here, I'm confident if I plugged in a different phone it would be fine.
2021-10-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hartsideman Posted at 10-28 06:52
There is no image transmission to the phone regardless .... Here is the link to 3 files .. a video of the "no video feed" and the Android 12 version info off the pixel 6 pro ...and your app version installed ... Just so you know it works if I borrow my son's Sony Xperia phone so it's not the drone or controller so must be the app and Android 12... https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=116VYD4CG7tRaqJl7y2J9n4VBIciQ_yBk

Hi, there. After checking your video, we recommend you try to switch to Auto Mode to see if the problem persists. At the same time, we've transferred your infos provided to the relevant engineer. They will look into this problem and may need you provide more details during this processus. If it is convenient, could you give us the App Log. The path of exporting the Log: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG. If there is an update, we will post the information in the thread. Thank you for your patience.
2021-10-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_CUmShPVo3yq1 Posted at 10-30 17:22
Just tried to fly my mini 2 with a Pixel 6 and the newest apk downloaded from DJI. The drone flies, the remote works, the app loads up and I can control the drone with the interface and the information seems accurate - but screen is black. No video. Based on what I have read here, I'm confident if I plugged in a different phone it would be fine.

Hi, there. Sorry for the problem you've experiencing. We are very concerned about this problem and really want to help you solve it. We hope to get more data to help us locate the problem. If it is convenient for you, can you provide us with the following information, thank you very much for your cooperation.
1. A screenshot of the OS of your phone
2. A video of this issue - Black Screen
3. App log of DJI Fly-The path of exporting the Log: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG
Sorry again for the unpleasant experience caused.
2021-10-30
Use props
Hartsideman
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-30 23:01
Hi, there. After checking your video, we recommend you try to switch to Auto Mode to see if the problem persists. At the same time, we've transferred your infos provided to the relevant engineer. They will look into this problem and may need you provide more details during this processus. If it is convenient, could you give us the App Log. The path of exporting the Log: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG. If there is an update, we will post the information in the thread. Thank you for your patience.

I have tried auto mode as well , there is just no video the histogram shows changes and responds as you move the camera .. but no video ... I will send you the log files as soon as I get an opportunity ... Thank you for responding .. and please keep us informed in this thread . We are all eager and keen for a speedy resolution to the issue , and I'm sure going forward pixel and tensor device will possibly make DJI life easier as it will be a more constant eco system  ...
2021-10-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hartsideman Posted at 10-31 01:34
I have tried auto mode as well , there is just no video the histogram shows changes and responds as you move the camera .. but no video ... I will send you the log files as soon as I get an opportunity ... Thank you for responding .. and please keep us informed in this thread . We are all eager and keen for a speedy resolution to the issue , and I'm sure going forward pixel and tensor device will possibly make DJI life easier as it will be a more constant eco system  ...

Appreciate your cooperation and patience. We are really sorry for bringing the unpleasant experience. We will do our best to help you solve this issue. We will surely notify if there is an update with your issue. Thank you for your patience.
2021-10-31
Use props
Hartsideman
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-31 02:30
Appreciate your cooperation and patience. We are really sorry for bringing the unpleasant experience. We will do our best to help you solve this issue. We will surely notify if there is an update with your issue. Thank you for your patience.

A new video with hopefully more info .. and the full contents of the log directory for you here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/116VYD4CG7tRaqJl7y2J9n4VBIciQ_yBk?usp=sharing

Fingers crossed it helps for a very speedy resolution

for other information .i tried again with my sons phone sony xperia and everything works as it should , same cable / controller / etc and i even tried a different cable on the pixel and it makes no difference , still no video feed..

the animation in the video I mention appears whenever you connect the pixel to power so that might be a little missleading ...  

2021-10-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hartsideman Posted at 10-31 04:15
A new video with hopefully more info .. and the full contents of the log directory for you here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/116VYD4CG7tRaqJl7y2J9n4VBIciQ_yBk?usp=sharing

Fingers crossed it helps for a very speedy resolution

Thank you very much for your infos. We will transfer them to the appropriate engineer. This problem is due to compatibility issues and will be optimized in the version released later. I will provide you with version 1.4.8 of DJI Fly in a private message to see if you can use it temporarily. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2021-10-31
Use props
djiuser_P7K8htB8F4I3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 636378 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-31 19:50
Thank you very much for your infos. We will transfer them to the appropriate engineer. This problem is due to compatibility issues and will be optimized in the version released later. I will provide you with version 1.4.8 of DJI Fly in a private message to see if you can use it temporarily. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Hi, I also have new Pixel 6 Pro on Android 12 and the screen remains blank.  Hoping this issue is resolved ASAP.  I brought my mini 2 to a pumpkin patch with my wife and kids yesterday and was disappointed when I couldn't get fly out there. Appreciate an expedited fix for this.  Could you also send me this 1.4.8 apk for now until a proper fix is found?

Thanks
2021-10-31
Use props
OSMOPETE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35118 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Another Pixel 6 Pro user here... Same problem, no DJI apps can open. How many more months do we have to wait till DJI fix these apps on Android 12.
2021-11-1
Use props
bcchimp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1080177 ft
United States

Hi,

Another Pixel 6 Pro user here.  My app force closes on launch.  Forced closed, cleared cache with no luck.  Uninstalled the app to attempt a re-install and I can't even see DJI Fly app on the Android App store.  Guess DJI pulled that for Pixel 6 users?  

Could someone host the 1.4.8 apk for me as well?

Thank you,
Tim
2021-11-1
Use props
djiuser_BVqs6M1TQBcZ
New
Flight distance : 505981 ft
Lithuania

Just reinstall dji fly app  on android 12 phone and everythink ok.
2021-11-1
Use props
AltraF87
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_BVqs6M1TQBcZ Posted at 11-1 11:14
Just reinstall dji fly app  on android 12 phone and everythink ok.

The reinstall did not work for me. Are you on a pixel 6?
2021-11-1
Use props
bcchimp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1080177 ft
United States

I don't even know how to reinstall.  I don't see it on the Android App Store
2021-11-1
Use props
AltraF87
lvl.2
United States

bcchimp Posted at 11-1 11:47
I don't even know how to reinstall.  I don't see it on the Android App Store

Yea, DJI fly app isn't posted on app store. Had to download it directly from DJI's download page. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules