o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Snoopy2 Posted at 3-30 09:00
Glad this is getting more traction:
https://dronedj.com/2022/03/30/new-mavic-3-firmware-still-doesnt-fix-gps-issues-is-it-firmware-or-hardware/

Seems to be getting posted everywhere.
2022-3-30
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

This has hit the big time now, has even made it to Bill The Drone Reviewer Youtube Channel    
2022-3-31
Use props
djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 884301 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why was snoopy banned, please explain.  im outa touch an didn't read all the banter just the op post and i replied with mine.  my reply is genuine interest in a good drone, an product.  
2022-3-31
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1078150 ft
United States

djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6 Posted at 3-31 07:16
Why was snoopy banned, please explain.  im outa touch an didn't read all the banter just the op post and i replied with mine.  my reply is genuine interest in a good drone, an product.

Probably because they keep posting FUD. I refuse to believe a higher grade GPS chip in the Mavic 3 of the same model that AIR 2S is somehow inferior option in the Mavic 3. It's probably just a software or firmware issue they are working on.
2022-3-31
Use props
Barnaby Wallace
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-3-31
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
Flight distance : 573225 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bussty Posted at 3-31 00:48
This has hit the big time now, has even made it to Bill The Drone Reviewer Youtube Channel  

Lol the drone xl article that disclaims the rumor may have been started by a known troll is now all over YouTube. This is classic!!  There won’t be a mavic 3 s. I dare someone to bet me on this? People are taking it as multiple credible sources came to the conclusion by their own means. However, the truth is, they are ALL quoting an article with a disclaimer stating it might be fake news spread by the known troll on this forum. So basically, all you did Bussty was share the drone xl article that many people have already posted on this forum. Nothing new or notable. It is disheartening these YouTubers care more about views than waiting for a likely fake rumor to be confirmed. I would get if they made this video in the context of an unlikely possibility...like if they acted a little skeptical. But, the fact they are talking about it as if it is credible shows the integrity of the channel. If I wrote a paper in a college class to make an argument and referenced an article with equivalent credibility of the drone xl article  as my source, the professor would laugh me out of the class.
2022-3-31
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Barnaby Wallace Posted at 3-31 07:40
That they promised to fix after 100 days, didn't fix, and are saying nothing now.

That was quick
2022-3-31
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1078150 ft
United States

Barnaby Wallace Posted at 3-31 07:40
That they promised to fix after 100 days, didn't fix, and are saying nothing now.

and I'm sure they are working on it. The last update already improved it a lot for me (over 10 minutes before and now under 5 minutes) but it still is too long and has stability issues. I've already contacted support and sent them logs and video. It's probably some annoying bug that makes no sense or hard to reproduce.
2022-3-31
Use props
djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j Posted at 3-31 07:27
Probably because they keep posting FUD. I refuse to believe a higher grade GPS chip in the Mavic 3 of the same model that AIR 2S is somehow inferior option in the Mavic 3. It's probably just a software or firmware issue they are working on.

the gps is a haze of noise anyway.  forget the 5 min wait.  they were gonna make m3s the whole time.  

2022-3-31
Use props
Barnaby Wallace
Banned

United States

2022-3-31
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Barnaby Wallace Posted at 3-31 08:44
Yep. I’m sure they are working on a 3S. And Hallmark’s brother will continue as a blowhard.

Hear that everyone, he is sure? So it must be true. The guy who has been banned multiple times is sure there will be a mavic 3 s. I think I have all the evidence I need to believe there is a mavic 3s in the works now. How about everyone else?
2022-3-31
Use props
Spazoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3148419 ft
  • >>>
United States

MavicFit91 Posted at 3-31 08:49
Hear that everyone, he is sure? So it must be true. The guy who has been banned multiple times is sure there will be a mavic 3 s. I think I have all the evidence I need to believe there is a mavic 3s in the works now. How about everyone else?

It seems reasonable that DJI might release M3S in the fall.  As competition heats up I expect to see more frequent releases with incremental updates.
2022-3-31
Use props
#1hobby
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

MavicFit91 Posted at 3-31 08:49

Not in the works yet,too soon.But an upgraded M3 version and fully RID ready one next year.
I think they want to release the Mini 3,and see if they can get that right this time first.
2022-3-31
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Spazoo Posted at 3-31 09:15
It seems reasonable that DJI might release M3S in the fall.  As competition heats up I expect to see more frequent releases with incremental updates.

It does?…….Until the evo 3 pro comes out, it has no competition and won’t have any. The evo 3 pro might not even be competition. For those who want to say the evo lite + is as good, don’t waste your time. Because anyone who knows what they are looking at understands how good the images and video are that come out of the mavic 3. It's better than the phantom 4 pro v2 and equal to the inspire 2 zenmuse cameras. They will probably put a mechanical shutter on the mavic 3 enterprise. You might be on to something. I just don't understand what trends, context, or information you are basing your theory off of.
2022-3-31
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I don't think a Mavic 3S is coming but a Mavic 3 Enterprise version. OsitaLV just posted that this is what is coming very soon.
2022-3-31
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

2022-3-31
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 3-31 10:25
I don't think a Mavic 3S is coming but a Mavic 3 Enterprise version. OsitaLV just posted that this is what is coming very soon.

There we go! Like I said. About time. This is a very good post suren. I knew the mavic s stuff was just trolling bs. Glad you are finally in agreement. Can't wait to see what the mavic 3 ENTERPRISE not S model has to offer.
2022-3-31
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12584416 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Old News..                     https://dronexl.co/2022/03/17/dji-mavic-3-enterprise-drone/

2022-3-31
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Then why did anyone ever see credibility in the mavic 3 s. Why is this the first time we are seeing the article with the more likely drone on the forum. It would have been nice if someone could have shared this sooner. I see the March 13th date. It blows my mind we have been talking about the 3s this whole with no mention of the actual drone that is coming. The fact that they gave us a cine, is proof there will be no s...unless it is a dumbed down more affordable version of the mavic 3. In that case it would be the mavic 3 se. Which would secure more of a market share than an upgraded spec mavic 3. The inspire 3 is getting ready to take care of that. Everything is clear now.

2022-3-31
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13686729 ft
  • >>>
United States

#1hobby Posted at 3-31 09:20
Not in the works yet,too soon.But an upgraded M3 version and fully RID ready one next year.
I think they want to release the Mini 3,and see if they can get that right this time first.

I'm sure there will be some upgrade to the Mavic 3 but who really cares what it's called? Mavic 3S, or Mavic 3 Pro. It will just follow in the progression that DJI always does. Mavic Air 2 vs Air 2 S so on and so forth....................
2022-3-31
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Flormo2002 Posted at 3-31 11:29
I'm sure there will be some upgrade to the Mavic 3 but who really cares what it's called? Mavic 3S, or Mavic 3 Pro. It will just follow in the progression that DJI always does. Mavic Air 2 vs Air 2 S so on and so forth....................

The air 2s was a one time thing, to ensure they had a one inch sensor that recorded above 30fps in 4K, that was very crucial. As the mavic 2 pro topped out at 30 fps 4K. There is not a gap like that existing within the mavic 3 prosumer arena. Especially considering the price point. Also, they already released the "pro" version, it's called mavic 3 cine and they literally marketed it torwards pros.
2022-3-31
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13686729 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm sure there will be some upgrade to the Mavic 3 but who really cares what it's called? Mavic 3S, or Mavic 3 Pro. It will just follow in the progression that DJI always does. Mavic Air 2 vs Air 2 S so on and so forth....................

I can guarantee you this much. The Mavic 3 won't be their last drone they make. How's that for going out on a limb?
2022-3-31
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Flormo2002 Posted at 3-31 11:34
I can guarantee you this much. The Mavic 3 won't be their last drone they make. How's that for going out on a limb?

Yeah for sure,  You are 100 percent correct. I am sorry if I sounded rude Flormo. You always post in good faith and it is greatly appreciated.
2022-3-31
Use props
#1hobby
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

I'm sure there will be some upgrade to the Mavic 3 but who really cares what it's called? Mavic 3S, or Mavic 3 Pro. It will just follow in the progression that DJI always does. Mavic Air 2 vs Air 2 S so on and so forth....................

Yup sounds about right
2022-3-31
Use props
djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

MavicFit91 Posted at 3-31 09:24
It does?…….Until the evo 3 pro comes out, it has no competition and won’t have any. The evo 3 pro might not even be competition. For those who want to say the evo lite + is as good, don’t waste your time. Because anyone who knows what they are looking at understands how good the images and video are that come out of the mavic 3. It's better than the phantom 4 pro v2 and equal to the inspire 2 zenmuse cameras. They will probably put a mechanical shutter on the mavic 3 enterprise. You might be on to something. I just don't understand what trends, context, or information you are basing your theory off of.

autel is not releasing that.  they dropped the limited small versions instead.  incase you didnt notice.  
2022-3-31
Use props
Barnaby Wallace
Banned

United States

2022-3-31
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Barnaby Wallace Posted at 3-31 11:54
Except the gps doesn’t work. Hence the 3S.

Lol………
2022-3-31
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6 Posted at 3-31 11:48
autel is not releasing that.  they dropped the limited small versions instead.  incase you didnt notice.

Drone dj did an interview with Autel ceo. The autel evo 3 pro is in the pipeline and it will be a monster of a drone. I will try to find the interview for you. I believe it was early this year or torwards the end of last year.
2022-3-31
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6 Posted at 3-31 11:48

Here is the article. https://dronedj.com/2022/01/17/i ... -drones-and-future/  The evo III reference is down torwards the bottom. The lite and nano series uses the sky app, not the pro app used by the evo II pro.
2022-3-31
Use props
Barnaby Wallace
Banned

United States

2022-3-31
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Barnaby Wallace Posted at 3-31 12:05
I’m sure the Mavic 3 S will be a monster if a drone. It will have a 1” zoom lens with a 15% larger battery capacity. And come in multiple colors.

Rumor has it that the GPS hardware won’t be botched on it.

Lol…… get over it man.. it’s just pathetic at this point. Let it go
2022-3-31
Use props
Barnaby Wallace
Banned

United States

2022-3-31
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Barnaby Wallace Posted at 3-31 12:49
Says Hallmark 2.0.  Too much fun with you. You take yourself too seriously.

LOL……..
2022-3-31
Use props
hallmark007
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 10186312 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

That coming from AerialZup the” 14th”   he also has at least 3 other live accounts . He has more bans than Zed…..
2022-3-31
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-31 13:03
That coming from AerialZup the” 14th”   he also has at least 3 other live accounts . He has more bans than Zed…..

It is incredible man!  LOL!
2022-3-31
Use props
Barnaby Wallace
Banned

United States

2022-3-31
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Barnaby Wallace Posted at 3-31 13:10
Great! Having more fun with you getting triggered. Taking yourself so seriously You and Hallmark can go "get a room".

LOL..SMH…
2022-3-31
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Javierz0509 Posted at 3-29 15:07
why are some people like myself getting 1 min to get satellite with the 06 firmware for me before it took 2 min to get sats and be able to fly? i stll dont know if ADS-B  is fix.

Did you update with Dji Assistant or the Fly app? Thanks.
2022-3-31
Use props
Spanakopita
Banned

United States

2022-3-31
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I know I have tried every way, downgraded upgraded by ass and fly app, still 5mins. But just asking..
2022-3-31
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules