4685 41 2022-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yazu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2351857 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Yup I always shoot RAW in 12MP mode not a huge fan of the 48MP. Secret to taking shooting directly into the sun is to shoot in  5 shot AEB mode and making an HDR image, better dynamic range that way. It's a bit more fiddly with the glare off the ocean though, I have better luck shooting into the sun over landscapes . One good thumb of rule is , it's easier to bring out detail from the shadows than from over exposed areas so exposing it mostly for the skies/sun helps a bit
2022-7-22
Use props
fans6317ff2d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85177 ft
United Kingdom

Yazu Posted at 7-22 09:56
Yup I always shoot RAW in 12MP mode not a huge fan of the 48MP. Secret to taking shooting directly into the sun is to shoot in  5 shot AEB mode and making an HDR image, better dynamic range that way. It's a bit more fiddly with the glare off the ocean though, I have better luck shooting into the sun over landscapes  . One good thumb of rule is , it's easier to bring out detail from the shadows than from over exposed areas so exposing it mostly for the skies/sun helps a bit

Ah yes, I would normally shoot AEB5, but I don't think that's an option with panoramic shooting, unless one does it manually.
2022-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules