DJI Support Give me false informations about SN activation status
2425 61 2023-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

Bashy Posted at 9-6 03:22
You dont know that, i dont know that, you was told that it wasn't bound to an account, thats what youre showing us.

Also, how do you know that 10 seconds after your chat, the drone was added as fraud? You don't...

they should to reply me by a clear answer ( we dont recommend you to buy this drone ) not YES YOU CAN BUY .
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

meteoadriatic Posted at 9-6 04:16
In a case you purchasad drone from an individual in person, by cash, and contacted him by phone, the police if they want, will be able to solve that issue. Try.

in my country we dont have a police report for something like that , i am living in Lebanon .
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

2023-9-6
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

this is a new message with support till now she is sure about this drone not in DJI abnormal serial number and in my email they reply me this drone can't be activate .
2023-9-6
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 9-5 01:58
Hi  DJI TR, after checking with our Customer Care Team, the update is as below.

'After further investigation, we found that this drone (1581***********J92N) was purchased from DJI's Online Store through your own email address info@*******hlb.com, and the order was reported by the bank as an unauthorized transaction. Unfortunately, we cannot help you further. If you have any questions, please contact the card-issuing bank.'

Support stop replying me with no reason !
2023-9-7
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Maybe you should bide your time and give them time to find out something useful.
2023-9-7
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI TR Posted at 9-6 12:00
this is a new message with support  till now she is sure about this drone not in DJI abnormal serial number and in my email they reply me this drone can't be activate .

As i said before, perhaps chat support does not have access to the fraud database, which is why chat cannot find anything wrong, perhaps they only have access to the binding database, why don't you ask chat if its been reported as fraud and i bet they will come back as saying yes, cause they will have asked the relevant department to check.

Youre still trying to either pull a fast one and are gutted that you've been rumbled or you are a legit 2nd hand buyer and you've been stitched, either way, its not DJI's problem, there is no information anywhere that says that the chat or email is assured and that you will get compensation should the information given be incorrect. You either have to take it on the chin that you've been rumbled or GO TO THE POLICE!

Youre behind a VPN, I am highly likely to believe that youre actually in Turkey. Hiding behind a VPN and  DJI mentioning fraud does not really sit well with me. Had you not been behind a VPN then that would have been in your favour. Same goes for you continuously blaming DJI for this and whilst i can see your argument, sadly it does not sit well with me, you've not gone to the police yet, why is that?
2023-9-7
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI TR Posted at 9-6 11:58
in my country we dont have a police report for something like that , i am living in Lebanon .

Thats a crock of dung, of course you can, its a fraudulent sale, its theft, end of
This whole thing shrieks of poop, it sounds like you tried to pull a fast one and got rumbled.

I will leave you to it, but know this, DJI will not do anything about it, period!
2023-9-8
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Bashy Posted at 9-7 19:24
As i said before, perhaps chat support does not have access to the fraud database, which is why chat cannot find anything wrong, perhaps they only have access to the binding database, why don't you ask chat if its been reported as fraud and i bet they will come back as saying yes, cause they will have asked the relevant department to check.

Youre still trying to either pull a fast one and are gutted that you've been rumbled or you are a legit 2nd hand buyer and you've been stitched, either way, its not DJI's problem, there is no information anywhere that says that the chat or email is assured and that you will get compensation should the information given be incorrect. You either have to take it on the chin that you've been rumbled or GO TO THE POLICE!
Thats what im been trying to say. We have no proof the OP even bought the drone 2nd hand from a stranger. Just his/her saying. For all we know the OP bought the drone from dji, received it. And then reported to their bank they never got it. The bank will do a charge back to get their money. Dji see this charge back and lock the drone serial number as fruad. When OP tried to active it, they notice it wouldn't active. So goes on forum to ask for staff to active it. Nice try, but dji will not active a stolen or fraud drone. Also dji will not replace or pay the OP. We dont even know if OP is legit. What OP can do is, try to contact seller. If seller dont reply go and file a police report. Doesnt matter if its a stolen car or drone. You can make a police report. Instead of keep complaining and asking dji for help when dji staff already said they cant do anything further cause the drone is reported as fraud.
2023-9-8
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

Bashy Posted at 9-8 03:28
Thats a crock of dung, of course you can, its a fraudulent sale, its theft, end of
This whole thing shrieks of poop, it sounds like you tried to pull a fast one and got rumbled.

your informations is not correct because right now when i talked with chat support ( same ) and i asked for the SN they said for me this drone has been reported for fraud , so they have access, and first chat is an incorrect informations,

be relax i am in LEBANON and DJI website is blocked in my country for that i am using VPN .
2023-9-8
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 6260171 ft
  • >>>
United States

wow, not sure how i missed this thread LOL LOL

perhaps it's been awhile since i have flown mini.

all i can say is wow.

here's my quote in a thread from years ago, should have listened (i know you can't read every post) but we've had these kinds of discussions around this topic for quite some time:  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 344&pid=2199214

like i said, it's a bad, bad idea.  all of it.  mostly because the consumer can't understand it properly.  evidence, this thread.  for that reason alone, dji should stop providing this serial number check service.

dji gave your private sale (transaction) the approval?  there's nobody at dji with that kind of power.  c'mon.

we've discussed this before, remember?  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=270062
2023-9-8
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 9-8 13:25
wow, not sure how i missed this thread LOL LOL

perhaps it's been awhile since i have flown mini.

Sadly the OP doesnt want to listen and thinks they can win over DJI, never gonna happen.
2023-9-8
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

United States

No one reply my emails one week ago !
2023-9-10
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI TR Posted at 9-10 16:11
No one reply my emails one week ago !

Like i said, you are peeing in the wind on this one, you will not get the desired outcome that you are looking for. take it on the hin and as a learning experience, i.e. do not do it again!
2023-9-10
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
United States

Bashy Posted at 9-10 20:19
Like i said, you are peeing in the wind on this one, you will not get the desired outcome that you are looking for. take it on the hin and as a learning experience, i.e. do not do it again!

Dji staff have already said they can not help any further and give advice to op to contact the police. We also told op many times dji will not replace the drone cause it wasnt brought from a dji authorized seller. Op needs to open their eyes and see the truth lol. Take the loss as a learning lesson, NEVER BUY FROM A STRANGER.  Didnt we all learn as kids,  stranger = danger? Lmao
2023-9-10
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
France

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 9-10 21:10
Dji staff have already said they can not help any further and give advice to op to contact the police. We also told op many times dji will not replace the drone cause it wasnt brought from a dji authorized seller. Op needs to open their eyes and see the truth lol. Take the loss as a learning lesson, NEVER BUY FROM A STRANGER.  Didnt we all learn as kids,  stranger = danger? Lmao

And thats if we believe their story
2023-9-11
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This thread reminds me of one from earlier this year or late year where some guy paid a pittance, in cash in a face to face buy, for a drone that turned out to be bound or someting similar and wouldn't let go of the fact that he had had his eye wiped. I think he ended up alienating every one who started out trying to help or educate him.
2023-9-11
Use props
Space Dream
lvl.4
Germany

Bashy Posted at 9-8 20:46
Sadly the OP doesnt want to listen and thinks they can win over DJI, never gonna happen.

Maybe sending the drone to DJI is a way to activate it or find a way to help you ?

ere will be costs but better than a dead drone, a request would at least be a chance.

2023-9-11
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Space Dream Posted at 9-11 21:59
Maybe sending the drone to DJI is a way to activate it or find a way to help you ?

ere will be costs but better than a dead drone, a request would at least be a chance.

That would never happen either seen as it was bought fraudulently from the DJI store ;)
2023-9-11
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
United States

Space Dream Posted at 9-11 21:59

And why would dji active it even if OP sent it in? Staff said it was purchased from dji site as fraud. Meaning original buyer bought the drone from dji. And he probably asked his bank to charge back and lie he didnt get the item. Usually banks will do charge back if you said you order something and never received it. Or just lie someone used your card to order something which you never give permission. Then the guy just kept the drone. Lol. Dji will not activate the fraudulent drone. For all we know OP could be the original buyer and did the charge back. Or could be OP did bought the drone from the original buyer. In which case dji have no way to know since it was deal with cash through non dji authorized retail.
2023-9-11
Use props
DJI TR
lvl.2

Lebanon

DJI IS THE BAD COMPANY EVER , THEY GIVE ME FALSE INFORMATIONS AND I AM SURE ITS DJI MISTAKE NOT MY MISTAKE .
THIS IS MY LAST COMMENT IN THIS FU**KING COMMUNITY
2023-9-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

DJI TR Posted at 9-20 05:29
DJI IS THE BAD COMPANY EVER , THEY GIVE ME FALSE INFORMATIONS AND I AM SURE ITS DJI MISTAKE NOT MY MISTAKE .
THIS IS MY LAST COMMENT IN THIS FU**KING COMMUNITY

Hello there! We apologize for any trouble and inconvenience this has caused. This is the exact opposite of what we wanted our customers to experience. For future queries, please contact https://www.dji.com/support for immediate assistance.  
2023-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules