Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_702yrLiY0CXt Posted at 1-31 07:52
tell them the truth is ranting ? imagine being 4 months waiting to receive my money back for a refund and they just give generic answers.

I have been too kind, but at this point you can see that they don't care, this same mod in the first post I made you could see that he didn't even know who to answer.

Telling the truth is not ranting but the way you are phrasing things may offend the people who might otherwise be inclined to try to help you.
1-31 14:11
Use props
djiuser_702yrLiY0CXt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1896286 ft
Costa Rica

Hello everyone, I post this to make clear my problem and how it ended.

Well at the end of the day, the supervisor Alexiss Xiao lied to me when he accepted the refund knowing that the drone had moisture and now he doesn't want to refund me because he says it was my fault this manufacturing problem.

He offered me a repair but I had to pay for the cost of repair, which I found offensive after almost 5 months of this problem and the bad customer service I have been given through all channels of communication, including this forum.

In the end I asked them to send me the drone unrepaired to a family member's house in the USA.

That is the end of the story. DJI stole my money and lied to me. They made me spend $150 to send a package to the USA so they would not give me any solution.

Alexiss Xiao has given me the worst customer service I have ever received in my life, he has 0 professionalism and answers my emails every 3 days if I am lucky.  

By the way. they told me that they were going to send me pictures of the drone where it was clear that it was "wet inside" guess what, they didn't send me anything.

Thanks DJI for stealing my money and lying to me.

2-17 09:19
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

If you sent your drone for repair with a CAS number, you should be able to see the said photos of the damage by logging into the page below and choosing the correct CAS number.
https://repair.dji.com/trace/list

Then you go to the bottom of the page and click on “Photos of Device Inspection -> Check”

1.JPG
2-17 11:41
Use props
djiuser_702yrLiY0CXt
lvl.2
Costa Rica

LV_Forestry Posted at 2-17 11:41
If you sent your drone for repair with a CAS number, you should be able to see the said photos of the damage by logging into the page below and choosing the correct CAS number.
https://repair.dji.com/trace/list

there is no record of anything, no pictures or anything, I used CAS and email
2-18 09:21
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

djiuser_702yrLiY0CXt Posted at 2-18 09:21
[view_image]

there is no record of anything, no pictures or anything, I used CAS and email

1.JPG

what is your CAS Nr ?
2-18 10:24
Use props
djiuser_702yrLiY0CXt
lvl.2
Costa Rica

I have already contacted customer service and all they say is that the supervisor will send me the images, at this point it is a waste of time.
2-18 10:58
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

djiuser_702yrLiY0CXt Posted at 2-18 10:58
I have already contacted customer service and all they say is that the supervisor will send me the images, at this point it is a waste of time.

It's weird, usually they're quite effective. It may be a regional problem. I deal with the Europe service and I am quite satisfied. Even if customer satisfaction survey calls are issued with a number in the United States.

If you wish, share your CAS nr by PM me, I will try with European customer service. We never know!
2-18 11:14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules