Air 4 Hmmm
24936 42 5-18 22:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Khemon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 255387 ft

Russia

I don’t understand the anger over the reduction in sensor size compared to DJI Air 2S. Ultimately the image got better. Especially in low light conditions.

If you look at the DJI Mavic 3 Pro, which has a good sensor micro 4/3, you will notice a minimum aperture of 2.8. Let's look at DL lenses for DJI zenmuse X7, X9 and DJI Ronin 4D 6K/8K = they have the same maximum wide aperture 2.8. I don’t really understand the structure of optics, but these facts suggest that it is very difficult to make a lightweight lens with a large matrix and a large aperture.
If they "return" the 1" sensor to DJI Air 3S or Air 4, then most likely we will get a darker camera compared to the current DJI Air 3 or Mini 4 Pro.
And if they install a new 48MP sensor, instead of 20MP in DJI Air 2S, then the new camera will be much worse for professional use.

Air series will always be worse than the Mavic series. It would be great to get either higher aperture or Mavic 2 Pro with new technologies and variable aperture on both cameras
6-16 12:24
Use props
Mavic57Minis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 4117280 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

20% off the Air 3 at DJI, making space for an Air 3S ???
6-19 12:03
Use props
Geo_Drone
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2795098 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Khemon Posted at 6-16 12:24
I don’t understand the anger over the reduction in sensor size compared to DJI Air 2S. Ultimately the image got better. Especially in low light conditions.

If you look at the DJI Mavic 3 Pro, which has a good sensor micro 4/3, you will notice a minimum aperture of 2.8. Let's look at DL lenses for DJI zenmuse X7, X9 and DJI Ronin 4D 6K/8K = they have the same maximum wide aperture 2.8. I don’t really understand the structure of optics, but these facts suggest that it is very difficult to make a lightweight lens with a large matrix and a large aperture.

You need to learn a little the difference between QB sensors and 1" large pixel ones...
F2.8 in Autel Evo 2 PRO beats even Mavic 3 at lowlight....not because of AP, but because the IMX sensor was unlocked and can be used with HDR and LOG in same time as a profile....this is killing all...
So each sensor 1" from Sony have locks...and any company can purchase this unlocks...DJI choses to purchase limited access to sensor abilities, only as FPS and coding, but leaving the true HDR and FULL RGB because of the budget...

So....
6-19 23:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules