START THE LIVE BROADCAST ALREADY!!!
3113 96 2015-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

There is nothing wrong with P3 as it stands but the way they have used the same media trick to lure in customers is wrong...If I wanted to sell my I1 now it would be very difficult considering someone will want a more portable and cheaper with the same tech for way less...Yes the inspire1 may be able to expand in the future but how long into the future given the current rate support and parts are moving along.
2015-4-8
Use props
Ph02on
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75673 ft
United Kingdom

I am sure that us I1 owners will indeed get a new camera upgrade.  I expect that we will have to pay an additional £1000 for the upgrade, and we will see it again when they release the Phantom 4 as part of a bundle for a quarter of the price next year
I  wont be falling for that one again.  Once bitten....
2015-4-8
Use props
hcpilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33763 ft
United States

I could care less about the P3!!! I love my Inspire 1 !!!
2015-4-8
Use props
jeremyconk
lvl.3

United States

I would love to know if the camera is the same as the Inspire.... My P2V+ was HORRIBLE at low light and noise.... I'm really happy with the inspire camera in the same conditions.  Just because they are both 4K, doesn't necessarily mean they are the same camera...  I am extremely frustrated that DJI refuses to address the known bugs, and deliver a product that was promised out of the gate...

Overall my phantom feels like a toy compared to the inspire.... And as I agree its Crap how they treat us owners, I could never go back to a phantom... Even with all the new tech crammed into it.....
2015-4-8
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12584416 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is just panic marketing BS, simply because of what the competition is coming with,
Hopefully soon the Inspire will get the goodies also.....
2015-4-8
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

How crap did that party look, so bloody false
2015-4-8
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

jeremyconk@me.c Posted at 2015-4-9 01:45
I would love to know if the camera is the same as the Inspire.... My P2V+ was HORRIBLE at low light  ...

Agree! You hit the nail on the head. my thoughts exactly. I'm sure some of the added goodies will make it into the inspire app.  (most of which are novelty)...
2015-4-8
Use props
capalvch
lvl.3
Flight distance : 71125 ft
Venezuela

And even if you are flying in interiors -a highlite in inspire1- you ar much better with the phantom 3 with guards and less size and weight, being less dangerous
2015-4-8
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

Here is a side bhy side comparison of the Inspire and the Phantom 3 I put together from info on DJI's site.  Yeah there is a LOT of technology trickling down from I1 to P3...

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... amp;page=1#pid89872
2015-4-8
Use props
genettico
lvl.3

United States

Well... I am actually excited. I think the release of the P3 and some of the features it has but that I1 does not have, puts pressure on DJI to bring these to our birds. I think is just a matter of time before they release a Firmware update and upgrades to App to support:

1.Director
2.Follow me
3.Ground Station (waypoints)
4.Point of Interest

Im very interested on Point of Interest and Way-points.... I think they are but gizmos, but there might be some real world applications to these and cannot wait to try them...

2015-4-8
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

genettico@hotma Posted at 2015-4-9 04:22
Well... I am actually excited. I think the release of the P3 and some of the features it has but tha ...

We can only hope.......   (CROSSING FINGERS) but definitely not going to hold my breath as I still need to breathe.
2015-4-8
Use props
pidetectives
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there a rebroadcast link?
2015-4-8
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

pidetectives@ya Posted at 2015-4-9 06:15
Is there a rebroadcast link?

if you missed it be thankful... it was very uncomfortable to watch...
2015-4-8
Use props
pidetectives
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Marktho1 Posted at 2015-4-9 06:18
if you missed it be thankful... it was very uncomfortable to watch...

AH come on how bad could it had been
2015-4-8
Use props
pidetectives
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Really I would like to watch it
I will get a bottle of JD to keep me company
2015-4-8
Use props
bostonlines
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1045558 ft
United States

First off, the host was bad, making awkward jokes to try to engage the audience. Then there was Eric Cheng's presentation. He was nervous, and was making plenty of mistakes while reading off a TelePrompTer that was on the floor. Then there was the DJI apartment party that was broadcast with girls drinking and dancing in the background...very unprofessional. The other presenters were just blah.  

They need a lesson on live broadcasts and presentation from Apple, Google, and/or Microsoft.  They did it all wrong.

2015-4-8
Use props
budnikasr
lvl.2

Canada

If you missed this launch or want to relive their embarrassing moments, here's the link.., starts at about 35:40
2015-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules