No one is going to be able to buy a Skydio 2.
1234Next >
12123 136 2019-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
parkgt214
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1167008 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-14 10:31
I thought eventually you couldn’t resist getting personal and calling those who don’t agree with you names.
However all you posted was what everyone agrees with skydio is much better tracking than M2, nothing else nada, in fact a video that lasted 13 minutes and tested one thing is a bit to long for most, I think the lack of range testing on skydio and the admission that you tuber only could get signal for 1km shows there are real faults with skydio that we have not seen yet, but many will say you don’t need good signal when all you do with the drone is follow yourself.
I think maybe wait and see how it does in areas of high signal interference.

Didn't call anyone a name, but if you think the shoe fits wear it.  My VLOS on this size drone is probably  less than 1km, so for most things I want to do it will be fine.
2019-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

parkgt214 Posted at 11-14 11:44
Didn't call anyone a name, but if you think the shoe fits wear it.  My VLOS on this size drone is probably  less than 1km, so for most things I want to do it will be fine.

As I said it will mainly be used to video it’s owners so 1 k may never be needed but it’s a shame it has less signal than a 3 year old spark considering it costs so much, I’m not certain but I think signal only using phone might be a lot less than 500 metres maybe 120 metres like MP without RC or Mavic Air without RC, scariest thing about this is why skydio don’t mention this in any blurb .

Your becoming a real skydio fan girl ....
2019-11-14
Use props
parkgt214
Second Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-14 11:54
As I said it will mainly be used to video it’s owners so 1 k may never be needed but it’s a shame it has less signal than a 3 year old spark considering it costs so much, I’m not certain but I think signal only using phone might be a lot less than 500 metres maybe 120 metres like MP without RC or Mavic Air without RC, scariest thing about this is why skydio don’t mention this in any blurb .

Your becoming a real skydio fan girl ....

I am a fan of advanced tech and any company that can help loosen DJI's near monopoly of the drone market.   Competitors have to start somewhere and then up their game along the way, its seems Skydio is doing just.  

There are places I would fly a S2 that I would not fly my M2P and be able to get footage that the M2P wouldn't get.  It has it uses for some of us.    No telling how many hammers and screwdrivers I have; I don't count on a single one for all uses and don't complain because no one of them will do it all.

Since it doesn't suit you why continue to be concerned about it?

2019-11-14
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 11-14 10:31
I thought eventually you couldn’t resist getting personal and calling those who don’t agree with you names.
However all you posted was what everyone agrees with skydio is much better tracking than M2, nothing else nada, in fact a video that lasted 13 minutes and tested one thing is a bit to long for most, I think the lack of range testing on skydio and the admission that you tuber only could get signal for 1km shows there are real faults with skydio that we have not seen yet, but many will say you don’t need good signal when all you do with the drone is follow yourself.
I think maybe wait and see how it does in areas of high signal interference.

I'm not sure why you'll consider "fan boy" label as an insult? I'm a DJI fan boy and I'm proud of it ...

Anyway, all of this Skydio buzz is nothing else but speculations at this moment. However, Skydio concept is a proof of natural evolution within personal pocket-size drones niche. If not a temporary mess in Shenzen right now, we will already see identical and for sure better product. One thing seemingly fascinating is not the vastly improved tracking ability, but obstacle avoidance mechanism. Rudimentary systems employed by DJI may avoid collisions during RTH, but they don't look for and execute alternative route(s) during filming mission, they don't make decisions of such complexity. Whatever, at this stage of evolution it is plain stupid to expect any drone to perform better while autonomously navigating thru a maze of leaveless tiny branches.

This feature is much more appealing to me while manually controlling the drone in tight spaces, than rather trivial tracking of "suicidal" mountain bikers. This kind of artificial intelligence is naturally obvious to come, sooner or later. It doesn't matter what brand is behind such cutting edge technology, which brand will survive or fade into oblivion ...
2019-11-14
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

parkgt214 Posted at 11-14 08:20
For those that claim the S2 is just a selfie done:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wt-s1XnlSs

Being able to low-altitude flight backwards w/ confidence is going to be unreal.
2019-11-14
Use props
fansf35071d9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148924 ft
  • >>>
Australia

All that cleverness in development but not able to mass produce and deliver until 2nd quarter next year ... by which time someone will have this copied and delivered - tariffs are not going to protect American manufacturing !
2019-11-16
Use props
parkgt214
Second Officer
United States

fansf35071d9 Posted at 11-16 12:22
All that cleverness in development but not able to mass produce and deliver until 2nd quarter next year ... by which time someone will have this copied and delivered - tariffs are not going to protect American manufacturing !

Only the Chinese can steal and copy that fast.  US Government and DOD rules will probably prohibit Chinese copies and result in significant US based sales for Skydio.   Those Enterprise sales may generate more revenue than consumer sales.  

It will be interesting to see how soon or if someone can beat Skydio in this niche.  I imagine the S3 is already in development.
2019-11-16
Use props
parkgt214
Second Officer
United States

Here is the "Selfie Drone" demonstrating something that would be tough to pull off with my MP2.

2019-11-19
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

parkgt214 Posted at 11-19 15:32
Here is the "Selfie Drone" demonstrating something that would be tough to pull off with my MP2.

See, this is a perfect example of typical YT garbage and BS ... Although piloting skills and videography are truly spectacular, there's not a single footage showing Skydio in flight and pilot's inputs simultaneously! I don't believe it ...
2019-11-19
Use props
parkgt214
Second Officer
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-19 16:18
See, this is a perfect example of typical YT garbage and BS ... Although piloting skills and videography are truly spectacular, there's not a single footage showing Skydio in flight and pilot's inputs simultaneously! I don't believe it ...

" I don't believe it ..."

Is that the same as calling him a liar?
2019-11-19
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

parkgt214 Posted at 11-19 20:02
" I don't believe it ..."

Is that the same as calling him a liar?

Absolutely not, simply because I may be wrong! I just don't believe it since the video doesn't provide convincing proofs of Skydio's talents. I've seen better videos made with other drones and by talented pilots I can't even dream competing with. I don't want to see Skydio's video. I want to see a video of Skydio manually piloted in such environment. And, oh, YouTube is well supplied with fake videos, I'm sure you're aware of this ...
2019-11-19
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-19 22:11
Absolutely not, simply because I may be wrong! I just don't believe it since the video doesn't provide convincing proofs of Skydio's talents. I've seen better videos made with other drones and by talented pilots I can't even dream competing with. I don't want to see Skydio's video. I want to see a video of Skydio manually piloted in such environment. And, oh, YouTube is well supplied with fake videos, I'm sure you're aware of this ...

Some people's drone presentations are on another level but if they've developed the autonomy to do all those moves automatically it would be a game-changer.
2019-11-19
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-19 16:18

When I get mine, I will be able to tell if any of these video-backed claims work.

The autonomy, OA, and HDR to me are the key components.  M2s have no jello also checking for Horizon gimbal tilt under hard control commands will also be what to look for.  I've read that the sensors are capable of 20+ HDR years ago but the limitation is at the computing level so extracting 13 HDR from a 1 2/3" seems realistic.

Transistor sizes have gotten smaller and smaller so it can be done.

A lot of advancements in life continue to happen but we don't know about it unless we look for it.  The results of the products that people make are what we see but at the consumer-level, assumed, is not where the actual limits are.  They are the bottom portions of the advancements such as Toyota adding rain-sensing wiper technology but it existing for decades in the upper-end luxury brands as standard equipment.  The upper-end luxury brand technology compared is military and enterprise-levels such as US Air Force contractors, Google, and Facebook.
2019-11-19
Use props
*DM*
Second Officer
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

Looking forward to mine but some waiting yet.
2019-11-20
Use props
fans221fee49
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265495 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Fostebrian@hotmail.com Posted at 11-6 06:15
Let’s face it. The drone market is nothing but a tease at this point. I would love to get my hands on the Skydio 2 but why bother. “Give us $100” and we will ship this thing to you before the end of June 2020. SAY WHAT? Keep it already. If I still desire after watching this dryspelll market respond, I will press buy in July. Seriously! I feel like I’ve been ”click baited” for even watching the Skydio 2 advertise something that isn’t going to be around for over 1/2 year. Very disappointed at the marketing strategy and instead of being an advocate, I find myself rooting against them and hoping another company answers the call and meets the demand of the drone consumer market By making the hype “available” to enjoy. However, I realize that our government has already picked the winner by placing barriers against foreign competition via tariffs. So much for the free market and competition. Meanwhile, I will wait for the next hottest thing to hit the market; the new government drone. It can only be used indoors on Tuesdays pending it ends with an odd numerical registration number. it comes is one color, brown. Oh, did I mention, it’s very green energy as it runs off of solar. Too bad you cant use it outdoors.

Wow that's a lot of negativity. For one thing you should embrace skydio even if you don't want to buy their products because it's companies like skydio that will help to keep DJI in check. It will force them to build products that people really want and who knows maybe it will help them improve their customer service. regarding skydio themselves I don't know how you expect an upstart company to instantly be able to ramp up their production simply because they're r&d department pulled off a real winner. I can tell you one thing, there isn't any small company that wouldn't want to be in skydios shoes. Also, given the recent sanctions, I would expect them to get some investment money to increase their production rate.
2019-11-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 11-19 23:52
When I get mine, I will be able to tell if any of these video-backed claims work.

The autonomy, OA, and HDR to me are the key components.  M2s have no jello also checking for Horizon gimbal tilt under hard control commands will also be what to look for.  I've read that the sensors are capable of 20+ HDR years ago but the limitation is at the computing level so extracting 13 HDR from a 1 2/3" seems realistic.

" ... advancements such as Toyota adding rain-sensing wiper technology but it existing for decades in the upper-end luxury brands as standard equipment."

And in Jeep's Grand Cherokees for decades.  Hardly a luxury brand.  
2019-11-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 11-19 23:52

"The results of the products that people make are what we see but at the  consumer-level, assumed, is not where the actual limits are."

Definetly.  Lot of technology seen now, was around long before general public knew it existed.  

Many moons ago, worked on systems with external and internal SSDs, long before general public knew of them.  When giving tours, always "fun" trying to explain difference between (S)MP system and MPP system, and issues of using one vs. other.

2019-11-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

parkgt214 Posted at 11-16 12:39
Only the Chinese can steal and copy that fast.  US Government and DOD rules will probably prohibit Chinese copies and result in significant US based sales for Skydio.   Those Enterprise sales may generate more revenue than consumer sales.  

It will be interesting to see how soon or if someone can beat Skydio in this niche.  I imagine the S3 is already in development.

Although many times you’ve accused me of knocking skydio, you seem intent on telling us all what skydio can do that M2 can’t, and it amounts to walking with you in the forest following you down a hill and what great OA it has and that’s basically it.

But skydio will be like any other drone some will have great fun with some will use it exactly the way it has been designed to be used and some will hate it because it will have many problems they cannot surmount.
It has already been announced by you and the very few beta testers as the greatest thing since sliced bread, but already it is having problems with late deliveries we see here on this forum if something is a day late that the sky is going to fall in so I wonder when those who have ordered will have to wait 6 months for their skydio while they watch on as others fly theirs, they will also be faced with a new choice of a Mavic 3 which can be produced in time so I wonder what they will do then.

I think last week we seen skydio tell beta testers Not to do or post any distance tests, so just like all drones skydio will have its teething problems, it shouldn’t be compared to M2 or even Zoom, it’s not like any of these except it’s the same price as a M2P when you add on what you need to achieve what M2P does, like 1” sensor, battery 31m ocusync etc and that’s where it starts and finishes, the rest we will have to wait and see .
2019-11-28
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 11-27 21:40
" ... advancements such as Toyota adding rain-sensing wiper technology but it existing for decades in the upper-end luxury brands as standard equipment."

And in Jeep's Grand Cherokees for decades.  Hardly a luxury brand.

The death wobble of jeep is so bad.
2019-11-28
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 11-27 21:54
"The results of the products that people make are what we see but at the  consumer-level, assumed, is not where the actual limits are."

Definetly.  Lot of technology seen now, was around long before general public knew it existed.  

What year did the SSDs become implemented outside the consumer-level?
2019-11-28
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 11-28 20:06
What year did the SSDs become implemented outside the consumer-level?

SSDs (Solid-state Storage Device) were implemented long before they were available to consumers.  First SSD I worked with was around 1988.  First SSD made, that I am aware of was 1982.  Could have been SSDs made and used by Government Agency(s), before then.
2019-11-28
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 11-28 21:00
SSDs (Solid-state Storage Device) were implemented long before they were available to consumers.  First SSD I worked with was around 1988.  First SSD made, that I am aware of was 1982.  Could have been SSDs made and used by Government Agency(s), before then.

What do they use now for storage?  How does Google, Youtube, and Facebook store and retrieve data so well?  Sometimes I just made a post and someone already liked it like 0.5 seconds after I hit enter.
2019-11-29
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 11-29 00:46
What do they use now for storage?  How does Google, Youtube, and Facebook store and retrieve data so well?  Sometimes I just made a post and someone already liked it like 0.5 seconds after I hit enter.

I do not know what they are using for storage.  Could only theorize/guess.
2019-11-29
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 11-29 10:03
I do not know what they are using for storage.  Could only theorize/guess.

They've seem to have advanced a lot in the manufacturing areas.  Unless we do our own research, we won't know.  I assume the best of the best.
2019-11-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

parkgt214 Posted at 11-7 13:53
You need to get your facts straight.  No false advertising that I can detect;  they clearly state 45 mp from the six OA cameras.

When did you do a side by side comparison of the 12 mp cameras that supports your statement that DJI 12mp cameras are better?

Maybe they weren’t bashing, maybe they were just telling it as it is, it seems you can come on here bashing the M2 as half baked because you can’t use one feature, but that’s ok, but if someone with experience both owning and flying drones lets you know that what you might think might not be true.

It now looks like all beta testers kept all potential new buyers users completely in the dark regarding skydio problems, Bad range, No telemetry, break up of transmission, and the simple fact that using phone only tracking was nothing like could be seen in videos shown on you tube, on you tube in 100% of videos we seen skydio never failing to track, but now with real users who paid their hard earned money having many problems tracking with phone only and those using beacon complaining of drone going rogue before eventually finding them.I've actually seen one test on YT showing M2Z tracking better than skydio, to much hype me thinks .
Along with huge problems of late delivery promised deliveries pushed out until 2020. I think false advertising about this drone is now clear although not illegal it in no way helped any buyers and this says very little about the you tubers who obviously took the Queens shilling instead of honest reviewing of a product, in my book these reviewers should never be trusted .
2019-12-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

How does this serve responsible drone flyers.

2019-12-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

parkgt214 Posted at 11-19 15:32

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjDx9Y5wv_s&fbclid=IwAR1pOOzMObvCiFP-JvXA-c-dwyDF_yKgYRjv-luVF_ws5oan-93Bp2eRQP4

Looks like M2 is not to far behind.

2019-12-15
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

the videos were cherry picked during preorder
2019-12-15
Use props
Oracle Miata
First Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-14 04:05
Maybe they weren’t bashing, maybe they were just telling it as it is, it seems you can come on here bashing the M2 as half baked because you can’t use one feature, but that’s ok, but if someone with experience both owning and flying drones lets you know that what you might think might not be true.

It now looks like all beta testers kept all potential new buyers users completely in the dark regarding skydio problems, Bad range, No telemetry, break up of transmission, and the simple fact that using phone only tracking was nothing like could be seen in videos shown on you tube, on you tube in 100% of videos we seen skydio never failing to track, but now with real users who paid their hard earned money having many problems tracking with phone only and those using beacon complaining of drone going rogue before eventually finding them.I've actually seen one test on YT showing M2Z tracking better than skydio, to much hype me thinks .

Honest question.   Do you work or are you affiliated with DJI?  Your opinions seem quite biased.  
2019-12-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Oracle Miata Posted at 12-15 08:58
Honest question.   Do you work or are you affiliated with DJI?  Your opinions seem quite biased.

No I’m not, but if you think I have posted something that’s wrong then say it, I’m saying it as I see it , I’m sure you can do the same.
Now if you think the first video, which now has been withdrawn from you tube helps any of us then tell us how, if you think we shouldn’t show any concern about this the tell us why, the second video speaks for itself, do you think the author is an affiliate of dji .
2019-12-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

AntDX316 Posted at 12-15 08:08
the videos were cherry picked during preorder

I fully agree.
2019-12-15
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I wonder if you use a Garmin GLO 2 GPS and GLONASS receiver via bluetooth will the connection be resilient?  I've just realized that with the GPS Status and Toolbox app for android you can increase the accuracy by using Google Fused location instead of GPS.  The reason why the GPS accuracy now is so garbage is I think they removed features.  Companies constantly find ways on how to make things more efficient and because of war and other things, some features get stripped out of newer versions like how the LED light is completely gone from the Note 10 and the haptic button when you press the home area with your thumb is Also completely gone from the Note 10.  It also eats mad more battery despite being more efficient.  Most likely due to cost cuts from the tariffs.  Probably because it's smaller but with the smaller resolution and screen size it should be identical but it's not.

I think I'm going to 100% opt-out of buying a beacon from watching it land on the spot.  I rather pocket the phone in one pocket and GLONASS on the other but it doesn't mean it would do anything.  The highly Unreliable GPS from driving where it jumps to another street or looks backwards and having the Follow-me mode Never ever work made me research.  I think they have lowered the nm of critical components such as GPS for multiple-area savings such as size and weight but jesus, somethings should be left beefed up.

This is GLO 2.https://www.amazon.com/Garmin-GLO-Bluetooth-Receiver-010-02184-01/dp/B07M9CZYTD/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=garmin+glo+2&qid=1576445559&sr=8-2

The review is with GLO 1.

Just incase world war 3 has begun while I'm flying and some satellites get knocked out, instead of me having total and complete GPS loss on the spot, it should still have access to the available few that are still up in space to land safely.  When war has begun, we wouldn't know about it on the media as things will turn off while you need them to work the most (I forgot to look at the eclipse while I was working on the car and was wondering why everything looks darker for a long time) though it could be better if the drone lands on your head so you die somewhat quickly than be at the edge of the nuclear blast and remain alive with 3rd-degree burns like the New Zealand volcano survivalist.  I mean, the other issue is people could get reincarnated into one of the 100 billion+ planets and be in a worse state than they are now on Earth but who knows.  We can only do so much.  We only have 3 possible outcomes after death, better, worse, or neutral.  As drone operators, we see the world from angles that cannot be seen with ground-level eyes.  I want the tech and understanding of seeing more, the possible without destabilizing our normal lives too much of course.  We trust people don't cross into the double-yellow into us in a 50mph+ zone, or deer while we ride a motorcycle.  If you don't believe that happens, you haven't been to Liveleak.com.
The struggle when e-biking NYC was pretty crazy.  First time I went, I couldn't get out of a corner because the GPS was so buggy.
11.png
2019-12-15
Use props
Molvie Madness
New

Netherlands

I can't say DJI support here is rubbish. I had a battery issue with my Osmo pocket and they promptly returned a complete new device. That said: I own a Mavic P2 and it is an excellent device however when mostly flying it myself, it sucks that sideways obstacle avoidance is not working. It sucks that my Crystalsky UltraBright of €1000,- is not supporting the Mavic Mini, HVEC etc etc. And it sucks that there is no beacon device to let the drone follow when montainbiking, hiking, etc (apart from the obstacle avoidance ability. If the MP2 would have all this, (and improved obstacle avoidance..?) the Skydio 2 would have a hard time, but even with the limited low light ability it is avery usable device for the price tag and would be a big competitor for DJI if they could follow up the demand (and if DJI has no answer by then). However DJI could please their customers to solve the above mentioned issues and keep us all as customers....
2019-12-30
Use props
fans663583ad
lvl.2

United States

Good news. Order now in Jan of 2020 and you can get your Skydio by 4th quarter....December. So, thinking about Christmas or New Years 2020-2021...order now, lol
2020-1-3
Use props
M Stuart K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

AntDX316 Posted at 2019-11-6 19:27
A lot of companies tried to get good drones up in the air and have failed startups.  Skydio coming out with what looks good to be true could be a game changer.  Of course, it's a selfie drone but the autonomous flights could prove to beat everything else out on the market that is shot during the day.  At night, w/o a bigger sensor it's bad.
The M2Z starts to become difficult to fly when it starts to get dark.  With the M2P, you can still see but when it gets too dark it becomes difficult too.

Correct; yet, that freaking M2P is unbelievable in darker conditions.  Outstanding!  
2020-1-4
Use props
M Stuart K
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Oracle Miata Posted at 2019-11-7 13:43
People will always defend the drones they own when something new comes out.  I still don’t get why people are so upset by this drone.  It’s exciting having new types of competitive, innovative drones coming out.

I have 2 both Mavics-pro one and pro two, but I still ordered the Skydio.  It is for an entirely different purpose.  Love my MP2.  It does exactly what I want it to do by taking outstanding photos and videos.  I want the Skydio for my cycling and nature walks!  
2020-1-4
Use props
M Stuart K
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2019-11-19 22:11

True; for some of those scenes I have piloted my M2P with sensors off in similar situations but never backwards!  Regardless of watching the pilot inputs, some of the frames are long enough to realize that it did happen!  
2020-1-4
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

M Stuart K Posted at 1-4 09:25
Correct; yet, that freaking M2P is unbelievable in darker conditions.  Outstanding!

I've done a somewhat low light tracking video and the performance was quite exceptional.  I'm rendering the 12.5GB file now.

The live feed from the drone was bad, in fact very bad.  I wouldn't say, trust it at long-range but I did not get the drone for that.
2020-1-4
Use props
MacCool
lvl.3

United States

DJI doesn't need to to develop a better drone, they need to stop putting flight restriction in the firmware of the drones they make.
2020-1-5
Use props
djiuser_osmVn2W4V4fw
lvl.1
United States

What’s interesting about the S2 is it’s ability to fly itself. What sucks about the s2 is to use it to full potential you would be in violation of faa rules regarding drones.  essentially a pilot must be in command of the drone and keep it in visual line of site at all times.  We all know this and on occasion bend the rules.  Turning on the beacon and tearing off down the mountain in a bike is awesome and in violation in many countries.  

The coolest videos are the ones where someone is outside doing something sporty.  solo mountain biking though the woods and the S2 follows without missing a beat.  Unfortunately that “pilot” is in violation of faa drone regulations and regulations in most countries.its a year or three ahead of its time.  By the time the autonomous drone regulations are in place the camera quality will get better, it will probably get smaller and could be a real contender.
2020-1-5
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules