56603 224 2021-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Chad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 238087 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-21 19:01
Hi, there, we are concerned about the issue, could you please help to provide the following information to me? I would love to have our engineers investigate the issue.
1. Please provide a video of the issues described on the post;
2. The APP LOG from the mobile device, route: internal storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG

DJI Gamora...Here are the log files from my pixel 6 phone.  I am having the same issues as everyone here in this thread.  No video feed to the phone.  If there is anymore data needed please let us know.  I can get all the log files needed.

Thx[url

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/140_6Lp8BvM_Ky_ciedFhJ7eBrnuqL3yE?usp=sharing[/url]
2021-11-22
Use props
djiuser_48L8nCGqanpt
lvl.1
Russia

Not only Pixel 6 users have such a problem. Samsung S21 ultra now have Android 12 and... no video feed!!!
2021-11-22
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2450935 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_48L8nCGqanpt Posted at 11-22 13:22
Not only Pixel 6 users have such a problem. Samsung S21 ultra now have Android 12 and... no video feed!!!

Yes, Samsung S21 has been mentioned many times already in this thread, they should be aware of it too.
2021-11-22
Use props
BDJQP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236745 ft
Poland

OMG I've even give them video of the BLACK SCREEN on my reddit post but they abandoned it:

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ppFP_VTIA

REDDIT POST:
https://www.reddit.com/r/dji/comments/qwp3x7/no_video_feed_after_updating_to_android_12/
2021-11-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DJI Chad Posted at 11-22 10:45
DJI Gamora...Here are the log files from my pixel 6 phone.  I am having the same issues as everyone here in this thread.  No video feed to the phone.  If there is anymore data needed please let us know.  I can get all the log files needed.

Thx[url

Thank you very much for your information. We will transfer your files to the relevant engineer. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2021-11-23
Use props
wmell-7
New
Flight distance : 897375 ft
Russia

I have the same problem  as in the video from BDJQP (video row is missing)
- with a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with Android 12, Exynos processor
- app - DJI Fly v1.5.1(1980-official)

logs of app:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VFWncZZ9d_ilTKv6jPXflGEW47nW2SiI?usp=sharing
2021-11-23
Use props
Dryvise
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10869498 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Over and over again DJI does not provide support. The appearance of android 12 for DJI engineers is like snow in the summer at + 35C ...
Android 12, Galaxy S21U - no video feed.
PS: there is one good news, friends: now dji fly is also needed for mavic 3 - this should rush the engineers. Maybe. I hope that dji will have the conscience not to dynamite its priority (professional) custumers.
2021-11-23
Use props
djiuser_Krk6S2xcZ0sl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74948 ft
Saudi Arabia

I just updated my Galaxy S21 ultra to Android 12, and same problem with DJI Air 2s no video feed , still with all the latest updates, if i knew  android 12 will cause issues with the drone i wouldn't have updated.
2021-11-23
Use props
fans1d4f183c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 210705 ft
United Kingdom

I have the samsung s21 ultra (android 12) and air2s with the black video issue . What you might want to tell your engineer's is that its like the video is there but just black. I do alot of tracking with my bike when i ride and i i can still draw a rectangle if i guess where id be in the screen and it picks me up and the drone will follow me, even though the video on my phone is black .
2021-11-24
Use props
Toni_Dji
lvl.1
Flight distance : 389377 ft
Albania

I have the same problem on my S21 Ultra with Air2S after updating to Android 12, also with latest version of dji fly app and the firmware, black screen all the time
2021-11-24
Use props
Silversurfer79
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Same issue here, just recieved my Mavic 3 and DJI Fly App crashes on opeing on my Pixel 5 Android 12. Should I return the drone as I cant use it???
2021-11-24
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Silversurfer79 Posted at 11-24 06:09
Same issue here, just recieved my Mavic 3 and DJI Fly App crashes on opeing on my Pixel 5 Android 12. Should I return the drone as I cant use it???

Pixel 5 works fine with the latest app on Android 12. Just update to the latest version on DJI's site here:
https://www.dji.com/mavic-3/downloads
The issue at hand is some of the new chipsets in the Pixel 6 / Pixel 6 Pro and Samsung S21 Ultra show a black screen. Below is a photo of my Pixel 5 on Android 12 running DJI Fly 1.5.0 with the Mavic 3.
2021-11-24
Use props
edali
lvl.2
Flight distance : 906591 ft
United Kingdom

It isn't just the S21 Ultra, I've got the black screen on the S21 5G too.
2021-11-24
Use props
Silversurfer79
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Aerial-Pixel Posted at 11-24 07:27
Pixel 5 works fine with the latest app on Android 12. Just update to the latest version on DJI's site here:
https://www.dji.com/mavic-3/downloads
The issue at hand is some of the new chipsets in the Pixel 6 / Pixel 6 Pro and Samsung S21 Ultra show a black screen. Below is a photo of my Pixel 5 on Android 12 running DJI Fly 1.5.0 with the Mavic 3.

Any reason its not published in the Play Store? Does Raise some security concerns...
2021-11-24
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Silversurfer79 Posted at 11-24 09:26
Any reason its not published in the Play Store? Does Raise some security concerns...

Hasn't been an issue for me. DJI has been only updating the Android versions from their website for quite some time now. Google announced a while back that app developers will have to ensure their apps are packaged as bundles (AAB) rather than the standard APK. Apparently DJI’s SDK has a bug that prevents it from compiling in this new AAB standard.
2021-11-24
Use props
djiuser_6EC36NLPOHBn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1054964 ft
Czechia

No worries, DJI Mimo also doesnt work on S21U 5G with Android 12...it does not start at all :-D
Vitek
2021-11-24
Use props
djiuser_RoTCSfgmRGjZ
New

United States

^^^ exactly.  
2021-11-24
Use props
djiuser_RoTCSfgmRGjZ
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-6 18:45
Hi, there. We fully understand your anxious mood, but the compatibility test of mobile phones does not happen overnight. Please kindly know that this version update is mainly aimed at adapting Mavic 3/ Mavic 3 Cine. We will deal with this compatibility issue as soon as possible, please be patient. Hope for your understanding.

What's your excuse for devices like the Pixel 4 that have been around for a couple years running DJI GO on Android 10 and 11?  Then when my phone updated to Android 12, the DJI GO app crashes immediately, everytime?   Download the beta app directly from your website you say?  No.  Submit you several-month old beta app to Google Play and make it available for everyone after a Google security review.  Don't make your customers jump through hoops to use their drone investment.  I praying GoPro makes a comeback to the drone business.  
2021-11-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Just to clarify, since Android apps can be distributed via multiple platforms, we do find some app gallery update is not the latest version, so we close DJI Fly in some app stores, e.x. Google Play Store.

You can always get the latest version of DJI Fly via DJI website: https://www.dji.com/au/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2021-11-25
Use props
djiuser_Krk6S2xcZ0sl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74948 ft
Saudi Arabia

So , when is this going to be solved. A day, a week, more !!
2021-11-25
Use props
djiuser_7LkGGAlfuTxg
New

Argentina

Cuando van a resolver esto, es una vergüenza que dji no haga nada.
2021-11-25
Use props
HDCopters
lvl.1
Flight distance : 334833 ft
United States

Same issue... makes it hard having to use my iPad on the M2P
2021-11-25
Use props
djiuser_Bx3976MVg5xk
lvl.1

Romania

A very weak application, Samsung S21 with android 12 gives black screen video in dji go fly.
Although I was a Dji fan, I will switch to Autel. Honestly on SamsungS21, can this application cause problems ...? Unacceptable.
2021-11-26
Use props
Silversurfer79
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I do not like the idea of not using official channels, there is always a reason this happens that is not shared. To this point, there are concern around what access the apps needs, what does on the phone and what it is reporting back to DJI. Google have put in some check and balances into the app process on the Play Store, which are now circumvented completely. We also know DJI being a Chinese company may have their own reasons to do this.
Secondary, updates to the app are now not automated, but there is a manual process on each user to check and see if there is a new app.

What I would like to know is when this app will be back on the Play Store, this is very underhanded and makes me question DJIs reasons for doing.

2021-11-26
Use props
mastervoice
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9180 ft
Germany

I just boght a Mavic 2 (yes 2) and while seting it up I made the update on my phone and the app kept crashing immediately... Wow, such a good feeling, new drone, no app to control it.

Anyway, the Play Store has Version 4.3.37 an under the link posted above you can get 4.3.46 which after a little testing works fine on my S21 Ultra... so happy flying everybody...
2021-11-26
Use props
JayMavPro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 352474 ft
United Kingdom

mastervoice@gmx Posted at 11-26 13:14
I just boght a Mavic 2 (yes 2) and while seting it up I made the update on my phone and the app kept crashing immediately... Wow, such a good feeling, new drone, no app to control it.

Anyway, the Play Store has Version 4.3.37 an under the link posted above you can get 4.3.46 which after a little testing works fine on my S21 Ultra... so happy flying everybody...

This thread is for the DJI fly app not the Go4 app .
2021-11-26
Use props
djiuser_AmvU0bln1buA
New

United States

I just got the Pixel 6 which comes with Android 12. Same issues. I am unable to use the DJI Fly app.
2021-11-26
Use props
Huge Gene
New

United Kingdom

Wow, DJI should have really look into that, I am an Android developer myself and I am always on a lookout for potential upgrade fallouts. For a company such as DJI, you guys screwed up big time. I am just being straight forward here. Absolutely unacceptable. Pixel 5 here. Will have to set up my old Huawey P30 to fly now. Jeezas ppl
2021-11-27
Use props
djiuser_SHvAFcxdPIWA
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-6 20:31
Hello there Aerial-Pixel. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have provided. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and rest assured that this thread will be forwarded to our DJI R&D Team for further attention. In addition rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

Is there any news about the update for andriod phones cause it still crashes instantly
2021-11-27
Use props
Zaki J. Bala
New

Malawi

Black screen on my s21 ultra after updating Android 12 one UI4.. works perfectly on my wife iphone 12 pro..
2021-11-28
Use props
Zaki J. Bala
New

Malawi

Black screen on my s21 ultra after updating Android 12 one UI4.. works perfectly on my wife iphone 12 pro..
2021-11-28
Use props
djiuser_8cNNNKDh7V1u
New
Flight distance : 395755 ft
Bulgaria

Same here
Air2S + S21 Ultra (with latest Android 12 upgrade) = No video stream
2021-11-28
Use props
Aerial-Pixel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Huge Gene Posted at 11-27 14:17
Wow, DJI should have really look into that, I am an Android developer myself and I am always on a lookout for potential upgrade fallouts. For a company such as DJI, you guys screwed up big time. I am just being straight forward here. Absolutely unacceptable. Pixel 5 here. Will have to set up my old Huawey P30 to fly now. Jeezas ppl

The latest Fly app works fine on Pixel 5 with Android 12. It's just Pixel 6, 6 Pro and Samsung 21 Ultra with the black screen problem.
2021-11-28
Use props
djiuser_S7H2V3JuSjTe
New

United States

Same here, now have a paperweight. Using pixel 3 with android 12
2021-11-28
Use props
djiuser_9Nmeto6Flc0t
New

United States

Pixel 6 Pro with DJI Fly 1.5.1, same black video feed issue as everyone else.
2021-11-28
Use props
djiuser_hjlVdCcUBXuP
New
Flight distance : 44829 ft
Russia

Samsung galaxy s21 when connected, the screen is black like everyone else's
2021-11-28
Use props
jimmyjamesdbl07
New
Flight distance : 2185095 ft
United States

This seems to have the same result android 12 and 3rd party apps . Litchi app also is forced close. This is the time for dji to step up to the plate after all the issues over the years owning 11 drones gor my business I am at a loss . Show the loyal owners we are we mean something and not blow us off or leave us sitting in ruins.
22189_Glitch.jpg
2021-11-28
Use props
killianFR
New

France

Hi everyone,

I have a Pixel 6 Pro too, and can't fly aswell even with the latest update. I discovered this on site so I had to ask my colleague's iphone.

I'm quite disappointed honestly. We were supposed to buy Mavic 2 Air S but since I know the problem will still the same we're currently looking for other possibilities..

2021-11-29
Use props
djiuser_3YaoKjYVNATJ
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-6 18:45
Hi, there. We fully understand your anxious mood, but the compatibility test of mobile phones is still in the process, we have urged our engineer to deal with it asap. Please kindly know that this version update is mainly aimed at adapting Mavic 3/ Mavic 3 Cine. We will deal with this compatibility issue as soon as possible, please be patient. Hope for your understanding.

Hi DJI Gamora. Almost one month since you commented on my anxious mood. Are there any updates now? My anxious mood is getting more anxious by the day.
2021-11-29
Use props
djiuser_1inebTMfqiGs
New
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-6 20:31
Hello there Aerial-Pixel. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have provided. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and rest assured that this thread will be forwarded to our DJI R&D Team for further attention. In addition rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly application. Thank you.

Everyone's is aware DJI is not doing their homework,  shame of company
2021-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules