DJI RC remote dead, Black screen no power
25601 122 2022-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_pvPlY8kBgSAX
New

Poland

Lieutenant Posted at 2022-11-3 18:33
Try it without the SD card in case it has a short.
Also try holding on/off button for 10 seconds or try holding any button while pressing on/off button.

U mnie zadziałalo! Dzieki!
4-28 01:34
Use props
SPotter6
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2022-11-3 17:09
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
May we know how you contact our support and could you please send us the relevant number so that we can confirm your problem with them?
You can also try pressing and holding the power button for about 15s to power on DJI RC and see if it can be powered on.

Hello,
My mini 3 pro controller shows no sign of life. Everything was fine until the last charge. When I tried to turn it on nothing AT ALL HAPPENS, NO LED NOTHING JUST LIKE, NOW, WHEN I plug up ANY COF THE CHARGERS 1amp ,2 amp, 5 amp some slow some fast all combos of wires tried and NO LEDS ILLUMINATE. ITS was almost to the MINUTE of the warranty running out.
6-13 05:48
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SPotter6 Posted at 6-13 05:48
Hello,
My mini 3 pro controller shows no sign of life. Everything was fine until the last charge. When I tried to turn it on nothing AT ALL HAPPENS, NO LED NOTHING JUST LIKE, NOW, WHEN I plug up ANY COF THE CHARGERS 1amp ,2 amp, 5 amp some slow some fast all combos of wires tried and NO LEDS ILLUMINATE. ITS was almost to the MINUTE of the warranty running out.

Hi there.

We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing. Please proceed to submit a case for repair at this link; https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index

If you are facing any issues with submitting a repair case you can contact us at https://support-chat.dji.com/?ch ... en&from=supportpage for durther support.

If you have any other questions, kindly let us know. Thank You!
6-13 19:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules